• Mtnl Triband

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I haven't tried MTNL triband but I'm a Sify Broadband user, currently.

So... I vote for the flying kite! ;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I haven't experienced the higher packages of Sify Broadband but just the normal 64 Kbps one.Its the best when it comes to both surfing and Download.As for MTNL i have used their so called TriBand service and to tell ya am impressed with their Fast browsing speeds and rapid fast downloads (@28Kbps on 256Kbps line) but the scheme of download limit is the Friggin nuisance.Also MTNL gives very Poor ping rates for online multiplayer gaming whereas in contrast Sify provides amazingly low ping rates for any Internet multiplayer games.

Hence i Vote for Sify.:D

Delpiero

Journeyman
The winner is inevitable... sify ofcourse. I have tried all of thier packages and they didn't disappoint.

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
neone here heard of 5 networks?

they are offering me 128 Kbps night unlimited from 7pm to 9 am for 2500/6 mnths.and in case i need to use it in the day time for emergency they are offering me 49 Kbps 100 mb transfer limit for 100 rs.

neone has ne ideas how good this is?prices seem to be reasonable and good.they r promising good customer service but who doesnt. :roll: .their main office is in sion,mumbai,
neone has ne ideas do letme know.

FasTrack

Journeyman
SIFY wins hands down.

@ thegame - Dude i have not heard of the isp u have talked about will check it s availability in Hyderabad.

ujjwal

Padawan
Hi,

Check the views on sify broadband at this forum.

You also have an MTNL forum at the same site. As you can see, there are a lot more people disgusted with sify than MTNL.

Sify is quite unreliable most of the time because the last mile connectivity is provided to you by a local associate, and you have no guarantee of uptime or service. You can get lucky at times however, but if you want to play safe, stay away from sify.

Sify manages to give good speeds most of the time, but unfortunately all their unlimited plans are actually having transfer limits, and hold unlimited only at night. The comparible Night Unlimited plan from MTNL sounds much more appealing to me, as it offers higher speed at a lower cost.

cyrux

In the zone
Look people when we talk broadband talk about some things which is fast and suit our needs. Till when we stick to speeds like 48 , 64 kbps..Its time we get out of crappy speeds and look for high speeds, atleast 256kbps at a reasonable rate. So MTNL has a 256 kbps connection at a reasoable rate. I know about those crappy limits..but we have no other option.Currently they offer a NU plan with 500Mb limit for Rs590 ...should suffice for the time being until some major improvemts. I know its difficult but compartively better than others.Sify offers 256 kbps for Rs 1100 but u wont get the promised speeds and donwtimes are there for sure.
Whats this charges for multiplayer gaming ...never heard about it...
@Fas track...where do u live in hyd (even me from hyd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom