MSI or Sapphire ?

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Guys, Rahul at theitwares.com has bad experience with selling MSI brand Graphic card and he got back many MSI GPU for RMA whereas very little RMA from Sapphire Brand. and MSI has very bad after sales support.

whereas, the guy at smcinternational.in tells that he prefers MSI graphic card and is trusted brand, MSI has very good after sales service, they even replace the card with new one , whereas Sapphire brand generally replace the RMA card with Old card .

I had similar experience with Sapphire, they replaced my new HD 4670 with old model HD 4670. So, i am little bias to MSI Brand.

But I still want opinions of Expert Guys, who can prefer me which brand is good in after sales service and doesnt get fault quickly.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Both are preferred brands but msi twin frozr III cards are a notch above the sapphire toxic cards.

I think they are unmatched. Just check out msi gtx 580 lightning , 6970 lightning, gtx 560 twin frozr III , 6950 twin frozr III Power edition and you'll know what i'm talking about.

So my vote goes to MSI.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Why not Zotac??

SMC are buddy buddy with few brands, MSI gpu lineup being one of them. People are picking up msi partially because of being promoted and sold easily (atleast in Delhi AFAIS).

tkin

Back to school!!
Why not Zotac??

SMC are buddy buddy with few brands, MSI gpu lineup being one of them. People are picking up msi partially because of being promoted and sold easily (atleast in Delhi AFAIS).
MSI for non reference cards, zotac has a few and all use reference pcb, msi cards have custom pcb(hawk, lightning) and oc's better and stays cooler, my lightning never crossed 70c with mafia 2, my friend's zotac gtx580 reaches close to 80c with reference fan profile.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
MSI for non reference cards, zotac has a few and all use reference pcb, msi cards have custom pcb(hawk, lightning) and oc's better and stays cooler, my lightning never crossed 70c with mafia 2, my friend's zotac gtx580 reaches close to 80c with reference fan profile.

:+1:

The response will vary from distributor to distributor...OP shud choose the card he wants and stick with the preferred distri...that it :))

rahulvyas

Broken In
Xfx is good or Msi or Gigabyte Or Asus Or zotac ?
I like this website:
CyberPower PC. - Custom Built Gaming PC and Gaming Laptops
You must see this website
Sorry to say they dont ship To India,
But If you have anyone Living in USA or canada tel him to order him and ship it to your house ;)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Xfx is good or Msi or Gigabyte Or Asus Or zotac ?
I like this website:
CyberPower PC. - Custom Built Gaming PC and Gaming Laptops
You must see this website
Sorry to say they dont ship To India,
But If you have anyone Living in USA or canada tel him to order him and ship it to your house ;)

I prefer to get my system built myself...I actually love the process :owned:

Piyush

Lanaya
both brands have their own reputation

MSI is well known for its :
-->Cyclone
-->Twin Frozr
-->Hawk

Sapphire is famous for its:
-->Arctic cooler
-->Toxic Vapor-X

OP
ashis_lakra

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
In my locality 9600GT cards are the high - end cards. Store owners brag about these as they are High end cards and can run any games in any settings.. LOL..

So, No local support, I have to either Ship it from Delhi or Mumbai :) Thanks 4 reply.

tkin

Back to school!!
MSI has 3 years warranty, sapphire has 2 yrs parts and 1 year labor, but it always works out to be 2 yrs.

Cilus

laborare est orare
MSI has 3 years warranty, sapphire has 2 yrs parts and 1 year labor, but it always works out to be 2 yrs.

But Tkin, in all the web sites like lynx-india, smcinternational, anythinginit, theitwares, warranty of Sapphire cards are mentioned as 3 years...no mention of 2 years warranty and 1 year labor only warranty.
Also during the RMA process of my Sapphire card from M.D. computers, they also told me it contains warranty of three years.

Top Bottom