MPs blow whistles to bribes in Lok Sabha

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I seriously doubt Amar Singh is stupid enough to do that.Lame attempts to survive by the captain of a sinking ship I would say but its Indian politics and anything can happen here.Not that it matters now.

Open up the TOI middle page and read the comments,I would say all our politicians are fuking retards except a few going by the comments.Highlight was the speech by Rahul Gandhi,kudos to the young man.I see a future absolute PM in him.

Can you guys imagine an India run by Mayawati?Oh man,that would be the day with her statues at janpath and rajghat,heck even at every metro station.lol.

mayanks_098

world is evil
T They organised a sting operation with the CNN-IBN. CNN IBN hasnt broadcast it yet, because they said there were still some loose ends and they were trying to tie them up.

Who said? Did you yourself hear it?

Its fusking un believable. None of our responsible news channel is covering the issue. Its looking like nothing ever fcuking happened!! damn. They can go on and on and on on all crap stuff for weeks and this case of true national interest, gone with the wind!!!
Even BJP is not acting upon the matter. I mean they have one golden chance bring UPA image to dust but they are just busy expelling the rebel MP's who voted for UPA.They said they will complaint tp speaker. Thats it.Seems like Congress told them we have proof against you.You don say now and we will not say anything as well.Mutual understanding between two criminals.
Govt pressure holding media? No one has the guts?

We want to see more.

Log_net2

Broken In
Hey, as cnn-ibn portrayed Singh is King ( i bet you've heard the song) now.

The speech made my Omar Abdullah is really persuasive (voted the best speech by cnn-ibn).Sensex soars thats good news.

Lalloo; you make me laugh :D.You really spilled some masala there.:D

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Who said? Did you yourself hear it?

Its fusking un believable. None of our responsible news channel is covering the issue. Its looking like nothing ever fcuking happened!! damn. They can go on and on and on on all crap stuff for weeks and this case of true national interest, gone with the wind!!!
Even BJP is not acting upon the matter. I mean they have one golden chance bring UPA image to dust but they are just busy expelling the rebel MP's who voted for UPA.They said they will complaint tp speaker. Thats it.Seems like Congress told them we have proof against you.You don say now and we will not say anything as well.Mutual understanding between two criminals.
Govt pressure holding media? No one has the guts?

We want to see more.
I read it in todays Telegraph (Kolkata edition). Their website currently doesnt load for me. So can't directly point out the article.

Anyway, everyone knows that its not only the UPA who indulged in horse trading and employed unfair means. Both parties are equally guilty. The NDA is creating a raccus because they didnt get the numbers.

If you guys have time you can give it a read : *onluker.com/such-rare-event/

The only positive side to the story is i have never before been motivated to write such a long blog post !

nix

I'm not a Lalu supporter BTW....But I give the credit when its due....Lalu deserves the credit of reforming the Indian railways even though not by all himself......India is administered by both Permanent and Polictical Executive.....Both deserve the credit.

I agree he wasn't able to manage Bihar well and was involved in many corruption cases.... but do give him the credit when its due for the Railways....

I've myself seen a considerable difference in the standard of Indian railways before 2004 and now.....

i do not believe that lalu singlehandedly turned the railways from loss making to profit making company. he does not have the brains for that. all he did was listen to his advisor. any politician can do a good job if he listens to his advisors. i guess lalu probably decided to stop making money for a while and use all resources to improve railways rather than gobbling it up himself. this is probably done to improve his image which had taken a beating...

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
All these politicians r hooligans who just enter politics 2 make money. Corruption is deep rooted in our country...Wished the whole system could have been clean...Everyone wants money...UPA govt. won the confidence motion by buying other MPs..On the other hand the people who contest the elections pay the voters high amount of money so that they vote 4 them...

Shame on these people...Even the criminals contest the elections in our country and become MPs....There is no eligibility criteria to contest elections.....

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
From where did that Rs.1 crore come from? From our tax money I guess.:mad:

You work hard and earn money and then that is charged as tax and given to the govt for all these activities. If you do not give tax, that is also illegal.:(

Now my basic question is, why will I give my money for all these fraudulent activities? Last FY I gave Rs.56k tax, this FY I think it will be around Rs.110k:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom