[Want to Buy] Mp3 player with removable storage.

doomgiver

Warframe
budget : ~2000 INR
something like sansa clip+

very basic player needed, no frills. i dont even care if it just has a tiny screen and plays music, i wont be using it for anything else, anyway.

also, MUST HAVE EXPANDABLE STORAGE, like, removable memory cards (hot swappable is a definite + )

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
if i had that sort of money, would i be sitting here?

add to that +10-15 $ in customs, and the price becomes prohibitive to me.

sorry, rather have a good, used piece than waste money on customs. (infact, i'd rather use a beat up piece than give a single paisa to those evil, colonial snakes. not a single paisa)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chill. Ask Faun, he is having some Sansa. Check his IEM sale thread.

hari1

In the zone
Why do you want a special mp3 player? A Rs.2000 phone can play mp3s as well as has expandable storage.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
if i had that sort of money, would i be sitting here?

add to that 10-15 $ in customs, and the price becomes prohibitive to me.

sorry, rather have a good, used piece than waste money on customs. (infact, i'd rather use a beat up piece than give a single paisa to those evil, colonial snakes. not a single paisa)
even if you buy something from desi stores it will be much more higher.like this imported one
Grabmore.in : Online Shopping of Electronics in India, Buy Clip Plus 4GB MP3 Player Black with cheapest price.
whereas in Amazon its 35$ plus customs.
Anyway,nvm its your choice.good luck:)

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe

he has the sansa fuze+, which has a video screen, it'll drive price up, i dont need that.
even if you buy something from desi stores it will be much more higher.like this imported one
Grabmore.in : Online Shopping of Electronics in India, Buy Clip Plus 4GB MP3 Player Black with cheapest price.
whereas in Amazon its 35$ plus customs.
Anyway,nvm its your choice.good luck:)
also, budget is 2k, MAX, ofc, i wont spend 2k, looking to spend more like 1-1.5k at the max.
see, better buy 2nd hand :)

whynot a 200 INR chinese 'ipod'?.it can also 'play'.
as KDroid said, sound quality.

and the phone idea is good too, however, most phones dont offer hot-swap feature, and at 2k, i doubt i'd get any sort of quality playback at all.

Top Bottom