Mp3 player questions//

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
No it doesn't work (well enough) in Linux. Sad isn't it? :)

Anyway there's this beta thing going on over at *www.zune-online.com/forum/linux-support-b12.0/ maybe you can follow that but you never know when it'll end up with a Cease and Desist thanks to back stabbers.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Since that place seems to have just a couple of users using Zune half brokenly on Linux, I think you would need to install Windows, yeah. :(

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Ya but I did not hate MS products .. Its just their sucky OS and s/w for WIndows :p as far as GPU my mobo did not have GPu and I did not see any reasoin adding a GPU until I buy a whole new comp. cause I did not game and Compiz Fusion runs gr8 on 1.5Gb ;)

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Its Katmandude a seller who imports good and at very low price we get gr8 products.. He is from diff. forum ;)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^yay precisely.Hey darky bro I have decided to get Zune.....but I will have to wait for next month to get money.It is irresistible at this price.

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
^^Of course but now its a problem for me.. The player has problem . Ican't use in linux can't use it as a flash driver need to hack it.. and few more probs/// :(

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^yay can't be used in Linux:( that sux.
That hack you are talking about isn't very safe.
No ebook support(though possible through firmware upgrade in future)
No games(games for zune by 2008)

Good news:Zune version 2 is coming out.....and unlike Apple M$ is releasing 2.0 firmware upgrade for Zune version 1.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom