Mozilla Announces Release Date for Firefox 3 -- June 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Leaked before official site release *files.myopera.com/Tamil/Smilies/Dance2.gif

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=861317*files.myopera.com/Tamil/Smilies/Cheers.gif

Who

Guess Who's Back
they can now say good bye to their record, how can they delay it !!! i was going to help their record even though i use Opera but oh well i am not going to download FF 3.0

Who

Guess Who's Back
Actually i was never planing to use FF 3.0 as i like Opera 9.5 but i wanted to be a part of guiness book of world records but you see now many people will get the leaked version thus destroying their chance of making a record :(

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Release time updated to 17:00 UTC June 18, or roughly 24 hours from now.........:( I can't wait any more, Mozilla guys r driving me nuts:mad:

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
it's already posted, do you guys read other posts or not , like mine as i am upset for the delay !!! , some guys need to read other posts

goobimama

 Macboy
How lame is this! Apparently the site is up wit ff3 graphics but the file is still the old one. I thought they had thought this through. Serving a million+ downloads in a day is no joke. They should have better used a torrent to distribute it.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*mozilla.isc.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.0/win32/en-US/Firefox Setup 3.0.exe

:p

same 203 setup:| (wch vg gave link to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom