Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

shreeux

Movie Buff
Just found movies in newspaper (Mumbai mirror, page 35, October 4).. anybody watched it??

Wild tales (2014) - Spanish
Victoria (2015) - German
Maheshinte Prathikaaram (2016) - Malayalam
Kammati Paadam (2016) - Malayalam

1 & 2 watched...
Kammati Paadam under watchlist...!!!

*i.imgur.com/8l1JA1z.png

*i.imgur.com/mjFTuDT.png

Attachments

• Wild tales.png
    Wild tales.png
    25 KB · Views: 72
  • Victoria.png
    Victoria.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 106

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Watched Perks of being a wallflower. 9/10
Very good movie you will get that highschool feel when you are watching it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icebags

Technomancer
Bitva za Sevastopol /Battle for Sevastopol (2015) - IMD

this looks interesting mv/trailer of an war movie, with a female sniper as the lead, planning to watch.
[YOUTUBE]fuPX8mjeb-E[/YOUTUBE]

shreeux

Movie Buff
Bitva za Sevastopol /Battle for Sevastopol (2015) - IMD

this looks interesting mv/trailer of an war movie, with a female sniper as the lead, planning to watch.

Watched today...Review here....

But its worth to watch because of true story. In some extend they do not reveal some strategy.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Few movies that I've watched in this holiday:-

Sultan 6/10

Too long, too cheesy, too much!
Salman suddenly showing that he can act. It's only because of him this movie is bearable.

The Nice Guys 7/10

Best one liners in a movie after a long time. Not a great plot but is very much enjoyable due to good acting and dialogues.
Check it out.

Train to Busan 7/10

Can't believe I watched a zombie movie willingly!
Good action and execution of plot. At times reminded me of "Word War Z"
First scene where we get a hint is the best IMO.
Good one!
I still hate zombie movies, not changing my stance.

The Legend of Tarzan 6/10

This was let down. Poor script writing. I mean what was the necessity to take the character out and writing your own story? What did Edgar Rice Burroughs doing then?
This film took 4 guys to write such sh1tty story, add to that poor acting, the guy who acted as Tarzan had a constipated look throughout the movie.

Marshland 5.5/10 +1.5 for cinematography

A so-so script is made watchable by the sheer brilliant cinematography. The visual and specially top shots are awesome.

Friend Request 5/10

This is a shameless copy from Unfriended
And both are equally bad.
Unfriended still tried to put some logic but this one just went full retard.

icebags

Technomancer
they r showing train to busan in city theaters, due to the huge publicity. but just a look to the ticket price is setting my pants on fire, guh ! :-?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Just saw Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 and Part 2 animated movies. Mind blown!

I stopped following DC Batman's animated series as it stop on Cartoon Network. So I do not know if those cartoons are of the same type, type as in, the brutal, blood and gore(very slight) , but yes, I remember the old batman series which used to come on CN back in 2000 and all. There were fights, lil blood too but it never felt this much intense.

Both movies are so good, not even for a sec I was bored. Both movies are of 1hr15mins. short and intense. must watch for all the fans out there. And one special mention I will give to background music, damn.

My ratings :
Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 : 8.5
Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 : 9

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hachi, A Dog's Tale : Great movie, made me eyes wet in few scenes. I am a dog lover so I was very much touched by the movie. A dog who obey everyone but is loyal to his master only. Based on true story.
My rating : 8.5

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hachi, A Dog's Tale : Great movie, made me eyes wet in few scenes. I am a dog lover so I was very much touched by the movie. A dog who obey everyone but is loyal to his master only. Based on true story.
My rating : 8.5

Is it the English version ? if yes then its a gr8 movie.
try the Chinese version also if u haven't

TheSloth

The Slowest One
wokay :)

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever..as I don't understand both.
Noooo, you should not say that, you are anime guy(judging by your avatar), you should be able to differentiate between the japanese and chinese accents.(if you watch only subs)

Top Bottom