Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^ hey buddy do you watch movies with subtitles??
X-men just arrived on torrent but i didn't find any Hearing Impaired subtitles, please if you found any remind me..

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

I never used Hearing impaired Subs..though once a movie has it but I removed it as I don't like

[Music playing...]
[Laughing]
[Crying]....

A

amit.tiger12

I never used Hearing impaired Subs..though once a movie has it but I removed it as I don't like

[Music playing...]
[Laughing]
[Crying]....
Sometimes it can be useful.. for background music, song, chatters comments etc..

A

amit.tiger12

I want suggestion for these movies...

Timecrime
Los cronocrímenes (2007) - IMD

Rewind
Rewind (TV Movie 2013) - IMD

I'll Follow You Down
I'll Follow You Down (2013) - IMD

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am not aware of the other two, but Timecrime is one of the most epic Time Travel based and foreign movie!

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
The Stanford Prison Experiment - 7.2/10 - Great movie although a little difficult to watch.

based on the real Stanford prison experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedi

The German original movie has an even rating on imdb but I haven't watched it yet.

A

amit.tiger12

The Stanford Prison Experiment - 7.2/10 - Great movie although a little difficult to watch.

based on the real Stanford prison experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedi

The German original movie has an even rating on imdb but I haven't watched it yet.
I didn't understand movie.. yes it's difficult watch..

A

amit.tiger12

Pink movie anyone??
Good reviews news paper and all..

ARQ Netflix movie anyone???

Last edited by a moderator:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Phobia - Good acting by Radhika Apte... Movie was interesting but lacked the final punch.

Waiting - Top performances from Kalki and Nasiruddin. Opening music seemed to be inspired by the one from Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Few medical flaws, as expected from the movies based on medical themes. Abrupt ending.. But different movie overall.

Sairat - Marathi movie on honor killings. QSQT revisited. But a good recognition for marathi movies.

Katyar kaljat ghusli - Again a great recognition for marathi movies. They are coming out with some fantastic movies.

The Shallows - Was supposed to be the creepiest shark movie after Jaws. But was average. I'd recommend Black water (2007) over it, though it is a croc movie.

Captain America and X men (latest releases.. Forgot their names) were a good dose of typical hollywood superheroes movies. We need their intermittent doses, dont we?

Raman Raghvan 2 - Awesome acting by Nawazoddin. Great direction by Anurag Kashyap. A bit tinge of Se7en. But a great watch.

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

Timecrime was great..

ARQ movie stuck in infinite time loop, movie fails.

Pink slow pace 1st half, 2nd half pace speed up, women issues but different scenario and good acting and movie with solution.
But still movie could have been better..
Amitabh not used properly, it was women show.. but no great performance..

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
FAN - 8/10

Can't believe bollywood made this. Not a single song in mainstream movie. Good acting/hard work by Shah Rukh too.

A

amit.tiger12

FAN - 8/10

Can't believe bollywood made this. Not a single song in mainstream movie. Good acting/hard work by Shah Rukh too.
Yeah it was harsh for srk fans to accept this kind of cinema that's why it was flop. But it was good show showing how far fans can go.. reality hurts.. similar situation in Bollywood.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Pink - Good movie with some thought provoking learnings. But at some points, movie seemed ultra feminist to me. Nevertheless, a good watch and these kind of films should be appreciated.

A

amit.tiger12

Pink - Good movie with some thought provoking learnings. But at some points, movie seemed ultra feminist to me. Nevertheless, a good watch and these kind of films should be appreciated.
There is meaning to its title
Pink - vagina of sort that is bought with violence. forced and often cruel or threat based occupation of a vagina by an unwelcome penis.

A

amit.tiger12

from where u got this meaning ?
From Google specifically from times of India blog (did not find any urban dictionary showing this kind of meaning, but women activist using this word for this meaning as per local news TV channels)..

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom