Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
Singh is bling
Very very cheap movie. Now you would ask then whats it doing here? Well my reply is you cannot eat at restaurant daily. You would soon miss your home food. Unfortunately the food here...oh sorry the cook here is bad but still its a home made food.

In short if you are bored of watching foreign films & really want to see some new desi films you can watch it for once. Otherwise don't even bother.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Intern 7/10

Robert DeNero is becoming more handsome as day passes.

He's awesome in every scene, though the movie had a passive tone on using him but he steals every scene where he appears.
Ann Hathway was good and did her per very well.

Movie....ummmm....I'm sure about the ending, whats the harm of putting more drama?!

quan chi

mortal kombat
Fright Night 2011
A decent remake. If you liked the first one you may like this one too. But overall of course the first one was better.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Singh is bling
Very very cheap movie. Now you would ask then whats it doing here? Well my reply is you cannot eat at restaurant daily. You would soon miss your home food. Unfortunately the food here...oh sorry the cook here is bad but still its a home made food.

In short if you are bored of watching foreign films & really want to see some new desi films you can watch it for once. Otherwise don't even bother.
I just watched it for Amy Jackson :razz:

quan chi

mortal kombat
goosebumps
If you have seen jumanji then avoid. If you loved the goosebump books & serials then you may try. Overall not a bad movie but still there was no need to go jumanji style. Maybe good for kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Ek haseena thi
Then This is the movie which inspired the trend of hate story? Anyways its a good movie & far better than the other conventional bollywood craps.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
So I got some emails from TDF with some random quotes. This was one of them.
Did you watch BTTF 2 before 2015 end? I think not.

Sorry dude. Couldn't really catch hold of things due to some personal reasons. Been away for a while from forum too. Would love to be a regular here.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
The Hateful Eight : 9/10

Another Tarantino masterpiece!!!!

While it is painfully slow in the first half, the buildup is amazing and the tension is palpable over the intermission. Like a gun is fully loaded and cocked and ready to fire at a moment of notice.

Samuel L Jackson proves his acting prowess and carries the full load of the movie with his style and panache. Supporting actors are good. Dialogue is awesome. And with other Tarantino movies, expect the unexpected. :D

The scenes look breathtakingly beautiful in 70mm Panavision, although its best used outdoors. However, it does not stop Quentin from weaving magic indoors.

Some scenes are censored. :( Some essential, Tarantino specific gore scenes.

Overall, soooopa paisa-vasool!!!!!!!!!

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Spectre - Worst Bond movie for me. Was more like watching a Bhojpuri Bond movie rather than a mainstream Bond movie.

This is 10/10 from my side. It's depressing but beautiful, heart wrenching but can be felt only if you were in love ever.

Can try one offbeat indie movie.... Falling Overnight

avanildutta

Journeyman
Watched a couple of movies this week. My ratings ☺
Burnt - 8/10
Everest - 9/10
The martian - 8/10
Last witch hunter - 6/10
John wick - 8/10
Yara silli silli - 8/10
Time out - 7/10

Top Bottom