Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

A

amit.tiger12

Any good English movie in 2015 suggestion ?
Good movie but did not make headlines

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

quan chi

mortal kombat
Gangster 2006
Recommended. I only heard & read good things about it but never had the interest to see it. Saw it at last. Its indeed a good thriller drama. Honestly speaking there is not much bullshit & the movie really is stylish like some of the foreign films. From acting,direction to music everything is good.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
art of the deal movie. parody on Trump, its an hour long and 80s vhs style, similar to Kung Fury
Funny Or Die Presents Donald Trump's The Art Of The Deal: The Movie from Owen Burke, Fu..

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Airlift - 6/10
Honestly it was an okay movie, that's all. The movie felt shallow. Wazir was a better watch than this.

Chronicle - 6.5/10
Somewhat like Jumper, but a little boring

Lazarus Project - 7/10
Didn't bore me at all

Chappie - 8.5/10
Lot better than Elysium and closer to District 9. Still waiting for District 10 ;-;

Kya Cool Hai Hum - 0/10
Don't watch it. This movie is a nightmare.

Age Of Adaline - 6.5/10

Frequencies - 9.5/10
Awesome movie. Best one I've watched this year.

And if anyone watches Deadpool in the coming few days please pm me if its worth watching in a cinema hall (7 scenes have been cut). Please.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Deadpool:
Watched yesterday.

*No spoilers below, except only what you see in trailer*

Super intense car crash sequence, car flying in the air, hanging midway upside down, and there's this shot of deadpool looking all badass, and he says, "ek selfie le lu?".
In English though, he says, "did I leave the stove on". Such jerks in dubbing room. Speaks volume of the dubbed version.

Before you think if I watched the movie in Hindi, I should probably clarify I only watched the trailer in Hindi.
And the opening montage of Deadpool is the greatest! Right from the opening sequence, you know what you are getting into.

Talking about censorship, yes the movie did censor lots of dialogues and scenes. But that couldn't stop me from catching the movie in theater. Lots of word wasn't censored too. Only stupid things like a**h***s.

I intend to watch Hindi version too.. For lulz
This is the perfect movie, where Hindi dubbing artist can go wild. :D

The hype was real. The film delivers. And I am once again hyped, for it's normal R rated version.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
woah
the hindi version trailer has some smart ass jokes
this movie is gonna have some killer dialogues
I wanna watch it in Hindi first

A

amit.tiger12

Deadpool:
Watched yesterday.

*No spoilers below, except only what you see in trailer*

Super intense car crash sequence, car flying in the air, hanging midway upside down, and there's this shot of deadpool looking all badass, and he says, "ek selfie le lu?".
In English though, he says, "did I leave the stove on". Such jerks in dubbing room. Speaks volume of the dubbed version.

Before you think if I watched the movie in Hindi, I should probably clarify I only watched the trailer in Hindi.
And the opening montage of Deadpool is the greatest! Right from the opening sequence, you know what you are getting into.

Talking about censorship, yes the movie did censor lots of dialogues and scenes. But that couldn't stop me from catching the movie in theater. Lots of word wasn't censored too. Only stupid things like a**h***s.

I intend to watch Hindi version too.. For lulz
This is the perfect movie, where Hindi dubbing artist can go wild. :D

The hype was real. The film delivers. And I am once again hyped, for it's normal R rated version.
You should watch all movies in Hindi and then try English,
Hindi me Jo maja hai woh english me nahin

Btw thanks, some people say negative things like censor and all, and ruin the image of movie.. And yes trailer created much hype and really looking forward to watch movie.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
well... dubbed versions are mainly funny either because the hindi titles turn something cool (Star Wars : Attack of the clones) to something that sounds b-grade (Graho ka Mahayudh - Hamshaklo ka Hamla) or they fail terribly when they try to localize the content... like french guy gets south indian accent.
this one seems to become better with the dubbing... like normal good, not so bad its good good. the sarcastic tone is perfect.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
you know what the last best dubbed content was??

Walt Disney content. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Duck Tales to name a few. Those were some high quality dubs. It was done so well that it felt as if the animations were made for Hindi language.

Nothing can reach that level or quality. Even current years' non-Hindi movies dubbed to Hindi sound like sh!t.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The "ONLY" hindi dubbed version I liked kinda more than the english one was "Finding Nemo" ................ rest all are just avg or garbage ....."The Incredibals" was also decently dubbed .....

BTW for deadpool Fu*k Indian Censor Board.....Will watch when BR comes out, on my Home Theater
You love to boast about your home theater, don't you? Well, you should! :D

And I agree that the best Hindi dubbing era was old cartoon era. I still can't get the opening Hindi sequence of Duck Tales out of my head... "Zindagi toofani hai, jaha hai duck birds"!

A

amit.tiger12

You love to boast about your home theater, don't you? Well, you should! :D

And I agree that the best Hindi dubbing era was old cartoon era. I still can't get the opening Hindi sequence of Duck Tales out of my head... "Zindagi toofani hai, jaha hai duck birds"!
Duck tales time stopping watch and all stuff was cool..
timon and pumbaa, Jungle Book, He-Man, talespin, Lauren & hardy etc etc..

But in movies its worse hindi dubbing..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Boy 7 5/10

Synopsis from IMDB

When Sam regains consciousness in the middle of a crowded subway, he doesn't know how he got there, where he came from nor his own name. He franticly searches for his identity, using the contents of his backpack. Slowly but surely he realizes his life is in great danger.

Uh...
Nothing new that you've not seen in Bourne or million such movies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom