Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ashs1

Padawan
i agree..the chemistry between tom cruise & diaz was very good..plot was so-so.
i wsan't impressed very much by the oblivion..maybe a 1 time watch..
My fav. tom cruise movie is A few Good men..

If you guys are a fan of Animated Movies, check out Monsters Universities..its a prequel to Monsters Inc. It was a gr8 movie. !! 9/10
Saw olympus has fallen..a bit Unrealistic, but still a timepass movie..7/10
Also saw Rurouni Kenshin (Live Action Movie)..Extremely good attempt for an anime..i'd give about 8.5/10

Also If you guys are a fan of Documentary movies, Watch "McEnroe Borg - Fire & Ice".. It gives details about the legendary rivalry & friendship between tennis legends - Bjorn Borg & Johnny Mcnroe !!! 10/10 for me as i love tennis !!

icebags

Technomancer
Checked imdb on The Wolverine, it has already been release in some EU countries and ppl praising. And my expectations suddenly have gone up a lott. :)

Seems both my weekend mornings will remained booked this week - wolverine, then red2. :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Saw it yesterday... I thought it would be boring, but turned out quite interesting with the twist. 7/10

How is it that we all saw Oblivion yesterday? I did too. *koph* YIFY? *koph* :D

BTW, 8/10. Gotta have patience though, it tends to get boring but the visuals and acting (and story) were great.

Silver samurai is bigger than i thought..

He's a bot. (Nope, not a spoiler)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Watched these recently

A Clockwork Orange : 8.5/10
Eyes Wide Shut : 7.5/10 - Married Couples need to watch this.
2001 - A Space Odyssey : 7/10 - Not sure on this. I found it boring and interesting at the same time. I will watch this again sometime soon.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Olympus has Fallen 7/10

This movie surprised me. This could have been the "Die Hard 5" but I guess somewhere in Hollywood someone replaced scripts of both the movies.
Good action and ....well "Good action" is its USP.

Top Bottom