Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
I, Robot IS AWESOME! I can watch that many times over! Will Smith is great. Visual Effects are mind freaking!
And Story is all the more great. I recommend watching it again! And this time with subtitles!

They are planning to come up with a sequel for Irobot:)
I, Robot (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
They are planning to come up with a sequel for Irobot:)
I, Robot (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WHAT! :shock:

*graysdeafblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/shock-face.jpg?w=259&h=194
OMG! WOW!!!

I missed the "I" and For a second just read "Robot is awsome" ,,, and I was like WTF, what wrong with vineet, :grin: the crappiest movie on earth becomes awsome ...... then on the second look realised its I Robot and I was like pwefffff!!!!!! I Robot is indeed awsome, Will eagerly look forward to the sequel.

:rofl:
Robot was indeed nice "copy" of I, Robot! :-D

ithehappy

Human Spambot
The Edge. A pleasure to watch.

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0119051/

*img846.imageshack.us/img846/9153/25775688.jpg
That's my damn watch!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Gia - Un-f*ckin'-believeable! Angelina Jolie just delivered a show stopping performance out here. She has always been a stupendous actress. Her performance in this movie is all you need to witness. It's so surreal. The documentary was directed beautifully too. The use of noire tones was perfect for some of the scenes. Soundtrack was spot on. Highly recommended for sure.

azzu

AJJU
Buddah Hoga tera Baap

7/10

Big b Was awesome....
Sonu soodh was quite good too with Gorgeous Sonal chauhan
Avg direction combined with poor editing Ruind the movie..
nevertheless a good movie (must watch for amitabh Fans)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Watched Transformers 3 today. Too lazy to review. So here's it in brief:
Better then both of the previous ones. Beautifully directed this time, with bearable action sequences. Destruction of the city was mind numbing!

Glad that Megan Fox was replaced. But the new actress was also not that appealing.

People found it too long. I say, it's appropriate.

Overall: MUST WATCH for its High VFM!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Glad that Megan Fox was replaced. But the new actress was also not that appealing.
That's the only thing for which I still haven't watched it. Liked Megan so so much, doubt if the new comer can replace her!

Henry's Crime. Nice, not special but I enjoyed it. Saw Keanu after a long time, after TDTESS I guess.

*www.imdb.com/title/tt1220888/

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Friday The 13th (2009) - 5/10
sound effects were good...but the direction was not close TCM

Gia - Un-f*ckin'-believeable! Angelina Jolie just delivered a show stopping performance out here. She has always been a stupendous actress. Her performance in this movie is all you need to witness. It's so surreal. The documentary was directed beautifully too. The use of noire tones was perfect for some of the scenes. Soundtrack was spot on. Highly recommended for sure.

:yeahright:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Kingdom of heaven (Director's cut) - Totally enjoyed this 3 hours long Ridley Scott movie. I know I am late but I am glad I finally watched it. How did this movie fare commercially?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Two Thousand Maniacs! (1964) - 5.5/10
Recommended to any and all horror fans. Get the junk food and the popcorn out, sit back, and enjoy this great cult classic. You're in for a treat!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The Ward - Pretty decent horror from John Carpenter's stable. Good set-up and pacing. Gore was OK'ish and so was the spook factor. The twist at the end will remind you of
Identity's ending.

Top Bottom