Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^LOL...other than a couple of scenes where those 2 chicks were making out with each other, i couldn't figure out a damn thing from that flick:D
The concept is slightly complex. It provokes the "dream" and "reality" aspects. The presentation is done like a jig-saw puzzle and we just have to piece them together to figure out the whole movie. I just read up on some explanations and found it to be really intriguing.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Well that is David Lynch for you. After watching "Mulholland Dr." and "Lost Highway" I dare not watch any of his movies. They are brainfcking true to every sense.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
404 - What an awesome thriller movie by Prawaal Raman...Till the end..you cant guess whats going to be next ??????

read this

404 : Movie Review by Taran Adarsh

my rating 9/10

~~~~~~~~spoiler ahead ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

does anybody understood end of film?

Abhimanyu really hangs himself and was it his spirit talking to professor ?

OR

Professor was hallucinating as he already hallucinates his mother ?

Last edited by a moderator:

R2K

In the Zone
Taken (2008) - IMDb
Atlast watched a good action thriller after a very long time...Only one word to say abt the movie..AWESOME:D
pls suggest other movies which have similar action plot( other than james bond and bourne series)

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
My recent ones :

The Expendables (2010) - 8.5/10 ( BD 720P Rip )
The Chronicles of Narnia - 7.5/10 ( BD 720P Rip )

Kung Fu Panda 2 (3D) (2011) - 9.5/10 (Theatre)
Didn't notice the time flying !!
And the 3D was awesome .. Purely awesome
I heard someone saying the "secret ingredient" was missing this time :-(
But that was superbly replaced by " Inner peace "

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Best Idea wud be to watch the DVD Rip first & decide by urself if they r worth a watch on HD :smile:
I wouldnt want to spend so much bandwidth in first downloading a DVD rip and then later watch it in HD rip. Anyways there are hardly any movies which I would have watched more than once.

The taste for movies differ from person to person, so you may not like a movie recommended by us as you may not be interested in that movie/genre. So you better on with Google or IMDB.
Taste doesn't matter if its worth watching I would watch it.
What type of stuff you like.

Though I love watching Bladerunner in HD.
I would say Science Fiction or more of SFX ala Star Wars.

I would want to watch movies with SFX which may look great on HD. Since I'm relatively new to watching HD movies I thought of getting some suggestions from you guys.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I wouldnt want to spend so much bandwidth in first downloading a DVD rip and then later watch it in HD rip. Anyways there are hardly any movies which I would have watched more than once.

each & every one has different taste of movies.If I say u a "xyz" movie is good in HD.& after watching HD u find it not so good they u will utter dat wrong suggestion given & blah-blah :muttering:

I didn't ask u to download each & every DVD Rips in HD.
if u normally downloads DVDRips then u can download the HD version if & only if u found it too good to be in HD.

ajayritik

Technomancer
each & every one has different taste of movies.If I say u a "xyz" movie is good in HD.& after watching HD u find it not so good they u will utter dat wrong suggestion given & blah-blah :muttering:

I didn't ask u to download each & every DVD Rips in HD.
if u normally downloads DVDRips then u can download the HD version if & only if u found it too good to be in HD.

Bro I have asked for lot of suggestions on this thread on various genres and some of them I didn't like but that doesn't make me to tell anybody that it was a wrong suggestion.

It's always great to hear some suggestions. Never mind if I eventually like it or not. It's for you to share your list which you think are worth a watch.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Watched Taken thrice in last three days i.e. once every day.

Superb movie. Best scene is when he visits their den and says and catches the "Good Luck" guy Marko...

And, I think you guys should refrain from discussing on downloading movies. None here wanted to know the source of your movies. Don't boast even.

Mods are watching...beware.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
anybody watched "Pyar ka Panchnama" ?
Why would anyone watch that...?

I would say Science Fiction or more of SFX ala Star Wars.

I would want to watch movies with SFX which may look great on HD. Since I'm relatively new to watching HD movies I thought of getting some suggestions from you guys.

1. Watch the 6 Star Wars series. Starting with Phantom Menace, and ending with Return of the Jedi.
2. Blade Runner.
3. Stargate.
4. Predator 1. [Hardly a Sci Fi though] :)
5. Aliens
6. Tron Legacy

R2K

In the Zone

Superb movie. Best scene is when he visits their den and says and catches the "Good Luck" guy Marko...

yup..that scene was the best :D....
But the scene where he was searching for his daughter in that shed where they were making girls to engage themselves in prostitution in the building construction site was kinda disturbing:sad:..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Now watch Lord of the Rings (thrice) 4*3 = 12 hrs :deadbored:

Yup..it is...Liam Neeson did superb acting....
I like the the tagline of the movie....:smile:
I have 1st seen it in DVD & then Blu-Ray

Why would anyone watch that...?
Bcoz its much much better than Ready

Top Bottom