Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

H

humpakistani

Grease => starring John Travolta is one of my best movie and i want to watch it again and again

R2K

In the Zone
Not another teen movie (8/10)
i just loved it !!

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Gonna watch
Dhobi Ghat and Dil To Baccha Hai Ji

R2K

In the Zone
Dil To Baccha Hai Ji (8/10)
Only hindi movie after 3 idiots that really made me laugh

Dhobi Ghat(3/10)
i didn't really understand what that movie was trying to say?

R2K

In the Zone
^^
If u r looking for a fun movie...go watch it
IMO the characters were really fictional...i think u can't find ppl with similar menatlity as of the chacters in this movie anywhere in real life

D

Deleted member 26636

The Illusionist (French- L'Illusionniste)

one of the nominations at the oscars for best animated movies this year...the movie has very less dialogues, almost like mime..its in french with hardly a sentence in english..so you'll need subtitles...but the top quality animation, the art style & the touching story makes this a not to be missed movie. Definitely recommended for fans of animated movies.

9/10 from me..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Illusionist (French- L'Illusionniste)

one of the nominations at the oscars for best animated movies this year...the movie has very less dialogues, almost like mime..its in french with hardly a sentence in english..so you'll need subtitles...but the top quality animation, the art style & the touching story makes this a not to be missed movie. Definitely recommended for fans of animated movies.

9/10 from me..
Even I watched it today :)

The Illusionist 7/10

When everyone is trying to make their animations more close to real world, these guys went backwords, hands drawn (or it seemed so) visuals and a rugged look to the city and a stunning visual to the greenery and scenic beauty.

I though did not find the story much exceptional or moving. Well they tried to create atmosphere of sympathy and depression very subtly but it was so subtle that you might miss the points if you are not paying close attention to it.

Give it a try.

Faster 5.5/10

"The Rock" seems to be getting mature in acting day by day. Good time pass but at times might test your patience.

Top Bottom