Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

hot zubs

live life king like...
If I'm not mistaken this movie was remade in Hindi as U Me Aur Hum.
Have heard from couple of people that its good. Since I already watched the Hindi one thought may not be worth it.
Anyways will watch it now.

i haven't watched 'U Me Aur Hum' so cant comment on it...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Patiala House (2011) - 6/10

thought that there will be a lot of rona dhona in it, but i was wrong its a good time pass movie...

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
^^
WOW nice and huge collection dude.....
Did u just add hollywood movies?
Mine was 852 when i last counted...But i indexed only hollywood movies...:smile:

yep only Hollywood movies, I mean non Indian, as I have added Korean/world cinema as well.....still atleast 100-150 movies, left as I cant recall them and I did not rate them on IMDB so they are practically missing. But will add them as and when I remember....

Toy Story 3 ...... well pretty decent movie, I missed 2 and I cant recall 1, so in that aspect this one was pretty new to me ...... cute story, very well animated and dubbed. Story is just about toys wanting to be played with............. and that too with their original masters ......... cute little senti script ...... well executed ..... 6.8/10 for this ...

Last edited:

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Apocalypse: The Second World War TV Show - National Geographic Channel - Asia

This is THE BEST docu one can watch afa WW2 goes. Awesome.

D

Deleted member 26636

Toy Story 3 ...... well pretty decent movie, I missed 2 and I cant recall 1, so in that aspect this one was pretty new to me ...... cute story, very well animated and dubbed. Story is just about toys wanting to be played with............. and that too with their original masters ......... cute little senti script ...... well executed ..... 6.8/10 for this ...

If you'd watched Toy Story 1 & 2 & then watched 3, you'd have loved it a lot more...toy story 3 is the perfect ending to the whole toy story series....it couldn't have been better.

Rahim

Married!
Kundun A bio about 14th Dalai Lama. Brilliant acting, good visuals and great haunting soundtrack. Mostly neglected despite directed by Scorcese.

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys is there any site which regularly updates about the latest English DVD Releases.
In IMDB it just gives the list of recently released movies and the upcoming release.
I remember there was one blog which used to constantly update the latest DVD releases.

Guys I'm Sorry asking this question again. Just wanted to check if there is any site which lists the DVD Releases for English movies atleast which has history for the past couple of months releases.

I think there is something called rlslog.

Last edited:

hot zubs

live life king like...
Guys I'm Sorry asking this question again. Just wanted to check if there is any site which lists the DVD Releases for English movies atleast which has history for the past couple of months releases.

I think there is something called rlslog.

ROTTEN TOMATOES: New Releases

ajayritik

Technomancer
Has anybody watched any of the following movies?
Flipper
A Private Function
Please let me know if anybody has watched it.

ajai5777

Youngling
Love and Other Drugs - 7/10
A different romantic comedy.Great acting by the lead actors.I never knew Jake Gyllenhaal was the prince in the prince of persia movie, while watching this film.I checked his profile in IMDB after watching this movie, then only I knew that he was the prince.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Last movie I watched was The Good, The Bad & The Ugly(for the 2nd time)

Best western movie of all time IMO. Tuco was awesome and ennio morricone's soundtrack was excellent.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Copland ....wow another worth flick from 1990sss, with Sly in an altogether different role. Total non action, purely expression, body language based character, which was executed by sly with perfection. Story is not absolutely unique, it about corrupt cops running a town and sly in the middle of it, rest you can infer ...... its not like the usual good cop bad cop play, the pace is pretty slow and gives us the full chance to absorb the characters. The changeover is not rapid, happens with due course and is very believable, ending leaves you gasping ...... pretty good movie .....7/10

Last edited:

buddyram

New Voyage
calling all the south indian digitans

"Anusuya" which was made in telugu is psychological thriller and even it was remade in Kannada as "Anu"

Do Watch It

Top Bottom