Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Ajab prem - 6.5/10 ..for good songs by Atif etc....Else regular story ....

LOTR Part I- The Fellowship of the Ring -- 8/10 ..Good story....but a bit long..I am going to watch second part soon.........why LOTR films are sssssssssssssssoooooooo long

I dont like Rosemary's baby--quite boring

but THE SHINING is really gr8 by my fav director Stanley Kubrick

a_medico

Chillum Baba
My Sister's Keeper - Good tear-jerker. Saw Cameroon Diaz after a long hiatus.

The green mile - I expected it to be extraordinary. It turned out to be just good. Expectations killed it for me.

Aage se right - Good and hilarious first half. Drags in second. The south indian guy is awesome. So is Shreyas Talpade. Kay Kay Menon was average for a change.

Voices - Good Korean horror. One time watch. *www.imdb.com/title/tt1213856/

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My Sister's Keeper - Good tear-jerker. Saw Cameroon Diaz after a long hiatus.

The green mile - I expected it to be extraordinary. It turned out to be just good. Expectations killed it for me.

Aage se right - Good and hilarious first half. Drags in second. The south indian guy is awesome. So is Shreyas Talpade. Kay Kay Menon was average for a change.

Voices - Good Korean horror. One time watch. *www.imdb.com/title/tt1213856/
Tune link sif uske liye hi diya hai, jiske liye chahiye :p:smile:;-)

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Recommend Jail and Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani back to back for people who want to commit suicide.

Anyone watched Big Fish? Awesome movie. 8/10.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Maha bekaar!!! Pathetic direction, pathetic acting! Weak plot. Everything you dont want in a movie! Neil Nitin Mukesh was a cry baby in movie! :x

Total waste of money!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Jail doesn't shine? Strange.
What about Ajab prem ki gazab kahani? Should one go for it? Rajkumar santoshi's andaaz apna apna was excellent movie.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Tune link sif uske liye hi diya hai, jiske liye chahiye :p:smile:;-)

Haan......meine type karte waqt meine hindi mein socha ki samajhdaro ko ishara hi kaafi hai ;)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- Interesting Swedish thriller on serial killings. Also has a rape scene which is a bit milder version of the one in Irreversible.

fieldgunner

Broken In
Finally managed to watch Dr Strangelove: Or How I learned to Stop worrying and love the bomb- 9/10

A masterpiece by Kubrick. One point taken away for the slightly cheesy flight sequences (by todays standards), but that shouldnt stop anyone from watching this movie.

Peter Sellers is incredible in his over-the-top acting. One of the funniest movies I have seen...don't miss it.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days (Romanian) 4/5 real movie fans need to watch it for its natural performances, characters and situations. i gr8 example of what cinema is supposed to do whilst CG animators can get paid well too but not a "disney tv host" like ranbir kapoor :mad:

Up 3.75/5 the first quarter of the movie is absolutely brilliant.goes downhill from there but still great entertainment for the audience its intended for

Paranormal Activity(original ending) 1.5/5 its almost laughable and a huge waste of ur time.better watch TBWP which is still a 2.5/5 though :p

btw i tried watching ajab prem ki....... for katrina's sake but i couldnt get past 10mins :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^4m,3w n 2d is brutal.

Stardust - Decent fantasy movie.

Watchmen - Nice superhero movie.

Top Bottom