Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

pushkar

Journeyman
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

9/10

I wanted to give it 10/10 but I don't why I am always reluctant to give anything a 100%.

klute-the movie has a slow and deliberate pace but those moments give an insight into the charcters feeling(well jane fonda anyway) ,fantastic acting by everyone and the background score is very good

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Cloverfield
-Handheld cam used throughout the movie, stunning stuff... a monster movie

City of Ember
-Somewhat like Dark City (without the aliens), but with kids. Really good.

red_devil

Back!
A Tale of Two Sisters... nice movie : would rate 8/10 :D [9 would've been the rating but that reading subtitles took half the fun in watching that movie :( ]

btw, anyone watched the hollywood remake of this movie ?? how is it ?

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Suggest some movies that are technology oriented. I mean movies like Die-hard 4, also Pirates of silicon valley. I don' mind the genre it should be technology related.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
The EX !! nice movie starring Zach braff (scrub) Jason bateman (arrested development) & Amanda peet funny movie indeed must watch

Mullholland Drive-I was thinking of watching the movie sometime ago and after reading a post here I went along and watched it.
The movie has superb acting which, is really amazing in some parts but the parts I liked especially occurred after 1.5 hrs into the movie ;), hats off to hollywood for leaving very little stuff to imagination :D.
The movie as a whole is a little convoluted and might put off many people.
To those who liked it I recommend Blue Velvet by the same director.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Babysitter Wanted - 7/10. Decent horror movie.
The Midnight Meat Train - 8/10. Gore viewers, this is your playground. It's based on Clive Barker's short story. Must watch atleast once.

Top Bottom