Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas -- 9.0/10

A superbly crafted and beautifully acted drama, with a shocking ending !!!! A must watch for every movie lover out there....

R2K

In the Zone
office space........funny movie.............and guess what an Indian is acting in this movie

Employee of the month...................comedy
these movies don't have a good storyline but they sure are fun filled to the brim

R2K

In the Zone
watched american pie again.............wow.....it was great......

but stuff like those really happens or what??? i mean students gettting involved in sex in such a young age;).....if so US is much better place to learn;);):D:D

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
ignoramus
Dictionary: ignoramus (ĭg'nə-rā'məs)

Home > Library > Literature & Language > Dictionary
n., pl. -mus·es.

An ignorant person.

[From New Latin ignōrāmus, a grand jury's endorsement upon a bill of indictment when evidence is deemed insufficient to send the case to a trial jury, from Latin, we do not know, first person pl. present tense of ignōrāre, to be ignorant. See ignore.]

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I wasn't. :))

LOST IN TRANSLATION - 11/10 : Well actually 9/10... 2 points extras just because I got to see Scarlett Johansson's beautiful pair of perfect (no , its not that) eyes!!! As for the film, it is simply one of the most interesting and beautiful film I've seen!!! The beauty lied in the subtle actions and interaction between the two lead characters(Bill Murray, SJ). MUST WATCH.....

p.s. If you don't think Scarlett Johansson is the most beautiful female in the whole universe, DIE!!!!!! :))

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Lol I died, but still 8 out of 9 lives are left :D

Southern Comfort - Awesome atmospheric thriller cum tragedy. You don't mess with Cajuns :p

Top Bottom