Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmm... watched MI4 in hindi
pirated handheld print, in a volvo, nothing I could do about that, came after a Don 2 and Kahani
locations were pretty cool, could have had more action, would have been much better if directed Priyadarshan, but I still enjoyed it more than MI3 and MI

R2K

In the Zone
I liked MI 2 and 3.
Also IMO adding simon pegg in the main team as the "tech guy" was not a good idea. That black guy in MI3 would have been a better choice. Simon pegg is more of a comedy guy and even though he was trying to be funny in the movie, it looked miserable to say the least.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
The adventure of Tintin- 9/10
Is this real or animation movie!! But still, it looked almost like a real movie. Total masterpiece.

Nobel thief- 7/10

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@Gopi- No, he is Abir Chatterjee. He is our new Bomkesh Bakshi.

He also acted in Kahaani.

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
wow..didn't know so many people hated MI 4...i loved it...i thought it was one of the best MI movies...atleast better than the third one...

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
The Girl with Dragon Tattoo- 9/10 .. What a thriller movie !! Although lengthy..must watch.....(warning : not to be watched with family)

ajayritik

Technomancer
@Gopi- No, he is Abir Chatterjee. He is our new Bomkesh Bakshi.

You said Byomkesh Bakshi! Man I really loved the television series it was real fab.

Is his character husband of Vidya balan?

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
In my mind, Rajit Kapoor's face comes up whenever I read the novels. Although, Abir Chatterjee fits in the role pretty well too.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Abir was awesome, I also liked legend Uttam Kumar in Chiriakhana (Zoo). Satyajit Ray direction was spellbinding.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^I don't think discussing about him here have any point. Because other than Bengalis no one would recognize him (or the people you are talking about) :p

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^
Yeah you are somehow right, btw. i referring to skud actually ;)
But many of them here knows Uttam Kumar, and Satyajit Ray other than bengalis.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
just want to support quan chi

the movie MI4 may not be that great but in the theatre it is definitely a one time watch and i enjoyed the movie

Top Bottom