The movies I didnt like

se7en
Dark city
V for vendetta
serenity
donnie darko
etc..
I didnt wanted to comment but still...
He meant these only.The ones you liked is less on complex or say drama and more on thrilling elements.
The list here on the other hand is more drama and less thrill.Honestly the first three in this list are better than the movies from the first list.

But no problem tastes differ.:)

ajai5777

Youngling
I dont think its about complexity, matrix,inception fight club, shutter island etc are not that less complex but more thrilling.Even if its brainfvck, that should be entertaining.
No fvckin is good if it is not enjoyable ;)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I dont think its about complexity, matrix,inception fight club, shutter island etc are not that less complex but more thrilling.Even if its brainfvck, that should be entertaining.
No fvckin is good if it is not enjoyable ;)
Dude I've a task for you.

Could you please watch "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind". The movie is very close to my heart and I rarely recommend it to people for the fear they may not understand the movie.

But, I now want your opinion. Could you try?

ajai5777

Youngling
I watched that movie already and I had posted that.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1602674-post13695.html

I gave 7.5 only.I liked the beginning, the concept, kates character and the imaginary sequences etc. But overall the movie was not that great also less in entertainment factor and the ending was not that good.

rahul_c

Journeyman
Movies I liked-
The dark knight (I have watched this atleast 10 times :D)
The last exorcism
Limitless
Up
Megamind
Zombieland

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Just Watched Wrath Of Titans in 3D . Movie was pretty bad and dull .There was no (real) plot , but it was an improvement over the last one. But that aint saying much . Liam Neeson , Sam Worthington , Ralph Fiennes all were Ok ish in there role , but 3D looked very good and was pretty intense.

5/10

Offtopic Question : Guys , whats the price of a 3D ticket in your place . Here 3D was even cheaper than 2D . I got Three tickets for 360 (120*3) and 2D Agent Vinod was 135 per ticket.
No extra money for 3D . :)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Paan Singh Tomar : 10/10

Excellent movie, done really really well. The back ground score was superb, and the editing was crisp. Once the lights came back on, I could actually see the audience with sad faces.

Top Bottom