Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Insidious 8/10
One of the good horror movies that I have seen recently. Should admit haven't seen many good recently. I liked the twist at the end.

Maybe somebody could post must watch Horror list. @Zangetsu, how about you posting one?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Hmm..I watch a lot of horror movies & post it here as soon as i complete watching...

Ok..I will try to cover most I have watched..but I m not sure that everybody will like all those movies in the list..coz I watch it for pure entertainment..

ithehappy

Human Spambot
American Psycho. Another typical psycho movie which I didn't understand, again. Same like The Machinist by the same actor. If CB weren't involved in this I'd have put it in Must Not.

American Psycho (2000) - IMDb

pratik385

In the zone
Big Nothing - 7.3/10
Watched it yesterday. Kind of a freaky movie, but was good :D
Simon pegg and David shwimmer were good. And some sequences were SAW like :p

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
^^Hmm..I watch a lot of horror movies & post it here as soon as i complete watching...

Ok..I will try to cover most I have watched..but I m not sure that everybody will like all those movies in the list..coz I watch it for pure entertainment..

make sure u dont include the slasher/gore ones like saw silent hill, hostel etc etc
or make two different list

1. supernatural/ghost/exorcism
2. violence/gore/sadism/slasher

suggest some zombie movies too...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Come on guys...He's asked to make a list of horror movies that he has seen...

Hence his list would include everything he has watched till date and would come with a "take it or leave it" tag.

Zangetsu, zayda tention nahi lene ka...make one list.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
After a long time he has done amovie. The only star in your tollywood industry that I find deserves to be called a star.

Do post your review of d movie.

/offtopic, ur toolbar. The logout button is not working. Clicking on it brings to home page.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
After a long time he has done amovie. The only star in your tollywood industry that I find deserves to be called a star.

/offtopic, ur toolbar. The logout button is not working. Clicking on it brings to home page.

/OT ya i will fix it when i get time :mrgreen: ..i think u r a good tester rit? :mrgreen:

btw for time being click on subscribed thread ....after load...click logout button..

pratik385

In the zone
Come on guys...He's asked to make a list of horror movies that he has seen...

Hence his list would include everything he has watched till date and would come with a "take it or leave it" tag.

Zangetsu, zayda tention nahi lene ka...make one list.

there is nothing wrong being well organised !
being one, he will also get more names

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Tester...Hmmm.

I earn my bread and butter by testing :D
I'm a professional.

And, I wanted the "log out" feature for a long time, u know. Then u did. Then it worked, and since few months its broken. I thought u've stopped suppoerting it so did not report to u.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Tester...Hmmm.

I earn my bread and butter by testing :D
I'm a professional.

And, I wanted the "log out" feature for a long time, u know. Then u did. Then it worked, and since few months its broken. I thought u've stopped suppoerting it so did not report to u.

Sure i will fix now as i have no work in ofc :oops:...do report me bugs :mrgreen: n i will try to fix whenever free ...btw am a developer :wink:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I need some time to make the list due to busy work @office...

till then

Saw 5 (2008) - 6.5/10
this movie is getting more gory with each part...really njoyed this one...
the whole story is connected...

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Saw him in Pokiri...was awesome. Good actor for sure.

Top Bottom