Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Nope here in Noida IMAX version was only with 3D and this movie is not shot in native 3D so opted the normal 2D version. I prefer IMAX 3d for only those which are natively shot in 3D like Jungle Book was...

I see. Don't know then why is Bookmyshow showing IMAX 3D. :?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Captain America : Civil Wars ....Much Much Much better than BvS, and dont say those are two different movies, they arent, the comparison is inevitable. This is what BvS should be. Loved it. I knew Russo Brothers would not let me down, since CA:WS became my one of the top super hero movie. I am so glad that they are moving with the Marvel torch with Infinity wars, same can not be said for DC. The vs part was the best part in the movie both when the sides fought lightly and when they fought with actual anger. BvS ...I was snoring by the time two came together. Here the entire hall was clapping and cheering. The spider man character was handled splendidly. Over all very satisfying movie ....7/10 for this one ..

This is a rare event which comes in may be once in 1000 years....that our views and ratings matched for a movie!!!

A

amit.tiger12

Originally created 3D video is far better than 2D to 3D conversion.
In 3D everything should be positioned centered.. & where as in 2D everything is flat. But conversion softwares are doing good job so as the 3D camera/device. Try yourself converting any 2d content and compare originally created 3d content.
P.S. Movie not shoot in 3D don't even e watch that in 3D thing..

A

amit.tiger12

Please review...
The Man Who Knew Infinity (2015) - IMDb

All screens are too far from home...

A

amit.tiger12

No bro...Its time travel story...!!!

You may watch this..low budget comedy time travel movie...Indru Netru Naalai (2015)
Hey if you watch 24 please review..

Guys please review all movies from world not only Hollywood, review regional movie also...

shreeux

Movie Buff
Hey buddy i want review for cinema, and not the man who knew infinity..
Because IMDb ratings are low..

Dont select to watch movie for ratings only...For Biography's

Already watched in tamil Ramanujan (2014).

Awaiting for good print, How they make in Hollywood

A

amit.tiger12

Dont select to watch movie for ratings only...For Biography's

Already watched in tamil Ramanujan (2014).

Awaiting for good print, How they make in Hollywood
I have to travel more than 1 hour by train (1 hr 35min) for watching that movie. So looking for positive reaction. Anyway I'm going to watch that movie.

shreeux

Movie Buff
I have to travel more than 1 hour by train (1 hr 35min) for watching that movie. So looking for positive reaction. Anyway I'm going to watch that movie.

Don't expect too much...Its Biography movies...!!!

Otherwise wait for good print..Watch it later..!!!
Be Indian..!!!:smile_NF:

Top Bottom