Motorola X phone thread

amjath

Human Spambot
Motorola's X phone is one of the hottest rumors in Industry right now.

Here are some rumored Spec which could be believed to take it as pinch of salt.

Snapdragon 800 chipset
4.7" 1280 x 768 resolution display [resolution couldn't agree]
4000 mAh unit
IP57 certified
Gorilla Glass 3

Here is a render
*i.imgur.com/x5eqsBv.jpg

since we have already seen edge to edge display from moto, I guess the render might show up real.

Source

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
On the other hand, I wish nexus 5 is not from Moto, as moto has winded up from India and some other Asian countries

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
On the other hand, I wish nexus 5 is not from Moto, as moto has winded up from India and some other Asian countries

we will get it like usual... a copy of the same phone... like the optimus g in case of nexus 4... Or oohhh wait it may never release here :p :p :p :D

Hrishi

Offtopic : [MoToFail !! :( , They didn't provided android update they promised. Liars. :( ,[

Although the phone does looks damn Hot!!!!

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
@theserpent and aroraanant: Motorola Mobility not closing India operations.

Moto brought more good innovations and designs/ features to us than any other mobile company. But they were poor in marketing and more importantly after sales server which led to their downfall. I hope they bounce back well, IF and When they resume India operations.

nikufellow

In the zone
Snapdragon 800 :eek: recently leaked antutu scores were pretty low thought something affordable along with the lines of nexus was on the cards

Superayush

Tech lover
Snapdragon 800 :eek: recently leaked antutu scores were pretty low thought something affordable along with the lines of nexus was on the cards

2 things
definitely can't be snapdragon s800.... (S800<s600??)

If u get 4000mah battery with all da features for 300$ or so I guess worth it

quagmire

Allllright !
^+1.. Infact it can't be Krait/A15 at all..
Could be a very low end Motorola phone which Google is testing with KLP..

This is not a Nexus for sure..

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
X Phone or XFON???

*i.imgur.com/xAFIUt2.jpg
*androidos.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/motorola-xfon.jpg

leaked by evleaks

Source

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
OK lets assume for the time being that X PHONE is REAL. So will it be available in INDIA via PLAY STORE or sth else ?

Top Bottom