Motorola Defy+ now officially available in India

socrates

In the zone
The upgraded version of the famous Motorola Defy has finally landed in the Indian market, Motorola India is now officically selling the Motorola Defy+ which is an rugged Android-based smartphones. The smartphone is now avilable for puchase with online retailer Flipkart.

Technoholik : Motorola Defy+ now available in India

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
Even the previous model was over priced for a long time. Read another thread else where, many of concurred that most of these Android phones are over priced. :(

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
Actually Flipkart is increasing its prices on some products eg: Nokia E6 was 15556 now it more by around Rs 900+ :(
Getting greedy?? Incidentally the same phone is much lower on Online Shopping India - Buy Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Laptops - Send Online Gifts to India - adexmart

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Flipkart has done well to establish themselves and get into people's heart.

Now it's the time to maximize profit.

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
When I did a search in Adexmart for 'Motorola Defy+' see what it threw up

*img713.imageshack.us/img713/8636/30393660.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us :D

And in Letsbuy I got :)

*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7277/27329281.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sharang_3

Journeyman
i waited for like 3 months for this fone..:sad: and finally last week i ordered neo v as i didnt expect it to get released anytime soon..recieved my neo v today and then this shows up..now i am really thinking whether this was a blessing in disguise..bravia engine vs 2 gb internal memory, hdmi vs waterproof...deciding factor would be which phone gets ics...and neo v's got 2.3.4 whereas defy still is on 2.3.3 if that makes a difference at all..

sujoyp

Grand Master
I think the 1GHZ scorpian processor and adreno 205 graphic chip is better in Neo then overclocked old processor of Defy

Soumik

Padawan
No reduction yet. Though i think that SGX530 is better or equal to Adreno 205 in 3D applications. Adreno 205 is faster in 2D rendering...(should help in live wallpapers).
Still, at the moment, definitely Neo V is better than Defy+ in terms of value for money. Bravia engine doesnt hold any value in my eyes, but the presence of a front cam is certainly helpful, and at a cheaper price.

TheLetterD

Will Power
For the first month, when a product launches cuz of high demand the price drops very - very slowly
Plus most shop keepers want to sell out their Defy stock so that defy plus doesnt cannibalize it so they are trying to keep the price gap between the devices as large as possible!! So i recommend if a rugged mobile is what you need wait for 1- 1.5 months! The price will drop soon....
Plus keep checking adexmart.com regularly ... their pricing is usually good (well as compared to letsbuy and flipkart!)

Soumik

Padawan
^^ Rightly said. Sadly Adexmart doesnt keep Motorola mobiles yet. Hope they bring in the stock soon. :)

Top Bottom