Motorola Defy and Defy+

OP
Soumik

Soumik

Padawan
Any one here has their device manufactured in chennai? If so, have u used RSD Lite to flash any custom ROM on it? I need to get one working with my device.
I tried it earlier.. bt couldnt do anything.
Please.. if you have done this.. share your sbf version. Thanks.

souravs

Broken In
Re:3g problem

Hi,I have been using my Defy for last 8 months smoothly.But this time it does not show or connect 3g connection.selecting manually it shows "no connection".It works only in automatic mode or 2g mode and gives 2g service.please help me.

arjundg

Broken In
Re: 3g problem

Hi,I have been using my Defy for last 8 months smoothly.But this time it does not show or connect 3g connection.selecting manually it shows "no connection".It works only in automatic mode or 2g mode and gives 2g service.please help me.

There is an option to select only 2g, in the phone settings/network. Check if it is active. Otherwise, it can be due to some app you have installed which is configured to block 3g.

maddy1205

bloody hell mate!!!!
just flashed cm-7.1.0...but i am having problem with gps...cant get a signal..."Emergency Calls Only"

karthiksk

Right off the assembly line
My defy is not booting up. it stuck in google logo i am unable to go to recovery mode. even i removed the battery and checked after 30 min. when i put my battery i see only google logo nothing happens after that.

before this happens i updated ICS i did not like so i tried to restore from backup which i took before updating ICS i get above issue after that please help

karthiksk

Right off the assembly line
RSD lite shows my phone but "start" button disabled.

Google logo still keeps coming and makes my drains my battery and it goes off. when i connect charger it gets charged and again Google logo comes and stays until my battery get drain (5min) again it goes off.

i think i screwed my phone badly

OP
Soumik

Soumik

Padawan
boot into bootloader mode... connect ur phone to laptop with RSDLite on. Search and select ur sbf file from system.
Start button should get enabled now.
I never got a google logo ever :S, but before that itself, u should be able to get to bootloader.
I think u need to press press power and Vol Up keys togather. Try it out. Oh and do charge ur phone adequately before operating it with RSDLite. If it stops in between, chances are ur phone might get seriously screwed!

mitraark

Decrepit
A bit offtopic but anyone Defy users from Kolkata ? Any info about the condition of Serice Centers for Motorola here ? AM thinking of buying a Motorola.

Top Bottom