Motorola C168 Or Nokia 2310?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaroop123

Broken In
Friends,I am going to buy my first mobile phone shortly.My budget is around Rs 3000.I have come to know about two models which fall within this budget and also have FM radio in them.They are Motorola C168 and Nokia 2310.So I need your help in deciding which one to go for,considering all the individual features of these two sets and their FM sound quality.Can you please help me with your practical suggestions?I am waiting for your replies.Thanks in advance.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I have one friend who has Motorola C168.It is a good phone.The quality of fm is nice & the bundled headphones are good too.Also this phone has mms & simple menu navigation.I think it is a perfect fone for starters like you.Go ahead,Buy it.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
+10 for MOTO. I hv a !dea mob of MOTO. Handset cost: 2000
Signal: Super sensitivity. Go for MOTO. It catches signal very strong. Dont bother abt FM.

K

krazyfrog

If you ask me, i'll suggest you go for Motorola W220 (MOTO FLIP). Its an excellent phone with very good fm sound quality and awesome looks. Two of my friends own it and they are very happy with its looks, fm quality and overall performance. The fm reception is stereo (unlike mono in all Nokia phones in that range) and offers great sound quality.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Moto sure.... you will get Stereo FM reception, but on Nokia in that range you only get mono radio...... :(, one more option is SE J230i not bad, but heard that sometimes contacts are erased automatically :(

krrrish

Broken In
krazyfrog said:
If you ask me, i'll suggest you go for Motorola W220 (MOTO FLIP). Its an excellent phone with very good fm sound quality and awesome looks. Two of my friends own it and they are very happy with its looks, fm quality and overall performance. The fm reception is stereo (unlike mono in all Nokia phones in that range) and offers great sound quality.

agree completely .. my mom has this one n she just loves it . it has great looks .. fm is good .. d only negative is its small display .. bt then again every fone in this category has this problem .

go for it !

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ in samsung x210 handset you can find better display in that range, my 3 friend using this but what i noticed that network signal reception on this handset is not upto the standard... :(

OP
S

swaroop123

Broken In
Thanx for all your suggestions.I have heard that Motorola phones have bad battery quality,whereas Nokia phones do not have this problem.Is it true?Can any Motorola user clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom