Moto X to launch in India in “Next Few Weeks”

rish1

Cyborg Agent
At a Motorola event here at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the company just announced that the Moto X is expected to make its way to India and Australia within the next few weeks. This device would follow up on the heels of the Moto G that was launched earlier this month.

pecifications:

1.7Ghz dual core Snapdragon S4 Pro
Android 4.4 KitKat
4.7 inch 720p display
2GB RAM, 16GB ROM
2200 mAh
10MP Clear Pixel camera, 2MP front facing camera
Bluetooth 4.0
WiFi b/g/n/ac, GPS, GLONASS
NFC
nano SIM

Given the extremely competent pricing of the Moto G, we’re quite excited to see how Motorola plans to price the Moto X. The Moto X recently got a price cut to $399 which is a 100 USD lower than the erstwhile $499 price point. Motorola also has a very cool Moto Maker service that allows buyers to customize their devices however there is no word so far if this would be launched in India.

$hadow

Geek in making
Oh god why. Bought Nexus 5 waiting for this to launch and now when I bought Nexus 5 now they are launching it in India.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Oh god why. Bought Nexus 5 waiting for this to launch and now when I bought Nexus 5 now they are launching it in India.

You made a good choice.Live with it happily !
Nexus 5 is a premium Google phone!
Have you seen that there is any competition between N5 & MotoX?

Only pros of MotoX are-
-New voice assistance
-Customisation

Otherwise the phone sucks!

sujoyp

Grand Master
Moto X have similar hardware of xperia SP except 1 extra GB RAM and pricing it at 400$ is almost 24k ....it will be neck to neck competition from XZR and XZL ...

its price should be around 20k else its a just-another-launch :)

$hadow

Geek in making

Only pros of MotoX are-
-New voice assistance
-Customisation

Have you used the voice assistance? I used it on my Bro-in-law moto x. And believe me it is a awesome thing to have on your phone.
And that was the only reason I am going to buy it. My nexus 5 will be on sale after the moto x launch.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

Only pros of MotoX are-
-New voice assistance
-Customisation

I will get moto x over n5 jist for that Amoled

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Have you used the voice assistance? I used it on my Bro-in-law moto x. And believe me it is a awesome thing to have on your phone.
And that was the only reason I am going to buy it. My nexus 5 will be on sale after the moto x launch.

Have you heard of Nuance Dragon famous software?
Well Android version will be out in few days and it will be best assistant!

$hadow

Geek in making
20k MotoX(720p) v 34k N5(1080p) is never can be compared.
I am not comparing them. It is just that 5 inches are giving me some problems with carrying around. It has got good ergonomics but I want something smaller. May be I stick with Nexus 5 and replace my s3 with moto x.

sujoyp

Grand Master
3.7-4.3 is the perfect size to handle...4.5-5 all almost same size ...thats the reason sony released Z1 compact

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Moto X have similar hardware of xperia SP except 1 extra GB RAM and pricing it at 400$ is almost 24k ....it will be neck to neck competition from XZR and XZL ...

its price should be around 20k else its a just-another-launch :)

i think they will price it at 18-20k .. the us version was assembled in usa hence high cost.. now i think they are assembling in china so it will be cheaper.. also note it went for 300$ in usa for a brief period .. also now it is quite old phone so there will be price drop as well..

if that happens then this will be the most powerful phone for under 20k..

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Still not a competition against Optimus G E970 which I bought for under Rs 14k :p

Official KK vs Official JB that too 4.1
Yeah yeah I know it has custom ROMs but official support shows dedication to the customer
And AMOLED screen and better camera lol

Top Bottom