Moto X to launch in India in “Next Few Weeks”

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Still not a competition against Optimus G E970 which I bought for under Rs 14k :p

lol why are you even comparing an imported phone with official launch phone ? those 2 are incomparable..

we already have many horror stories of pantech burst..

its a matter of chance if it works good it is great , if it dies then you'll regret buying it..

P.s- if i were to buy a phone today it would have be optimus G itslef.. but i am being objective here those 2 aren't comparable

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
lol why are you even comparing an imported phone with official launch phone ? those 2 are incomparable..

we already have many horror stories of pantech burst..

its a matter of chance if it works good it is great , if it dies then you'll regret buying it..

P.s- if i were to buy a phone today it would have be optimus G itslef.. but i am being objective here those 2 aren't comparable

I have a Burst and it is just working fine.

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
*www.zauba.com/import-moto-x-hs-code.html

the import price for

moto x - 19k

so price would be around 23500-24000 which is too expensive i guess for 1 year old phone.. thoughts ?

it should have been 19k retail itself not more than that.. else better buy Xperia SP for performance or galaxy grand 2 for camera

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Was considering to get this phone. Wondering if it will be cheaper to get it from the U.S. Can i get an unlocked version from USA if i get a person to bring it to India(Talking about the 32gb model, 16gb is too less)

ashs1

Padawan
Moto X to launch in India on Wednesday carrying a Rs. 23,999 price tag

Motorola's Moto X has reached Indian shores and will be available at Rs. 23,999.
As NDTV Gadgets exclusively reported last week, the phone will go on sale starting Wednesday, 19 March. Flipkart announced the news on Twitter and said, "Big news! The #MotoX will start at Rs. 23999 and is releasing tomorrow!"

Flipkart further revealed that the Motorola's 2013 flagship smartphone will be available in five colour variants, while the wood back version will be retailing at Rs. 25,999.

Flipkart also confirmed in response to a query on Twitter that the 32GB variant of the Moto X has not been planned for the country and the e-commerce website will only be selling the 16GB model of the Moto X in India.

*cdn.ndtv.com/tech/images/gadgets/moto_x_wooden_back_motorola_official.jpg

The online retailer has also revealed few launch day offers for the Moto X which includes flat 70 percent off on Moto X cases, on purchase of Moto X smartphone.

In addition, Flipkart has revealed that the Moto X will go on sale during the day, and will not be a midnight release. About the colour variants, the online retailer has confirmed that the Black and White colour variants of Moto X will be in stock on March 19, while other colour options will be available on pre-order.

The Moto X launch comes a few weeks after the successful launch of budget smartphone Moto G (Review) in the country, also via Flipkart.

The Moto X, a customisable Android smartphone was launched in August last year and was initially available in US only. The smartphone natively ran Android 4.2 Jelly Bean; however Motorola rolled out the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update in November last year.

As of now, there is no word from Motorola or Flipkart, whether the Moto X releasing in India on March 19 will run Android 4.4.2 out-of-the-box.

The Moto X features a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels. It is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960Pro Snapdragon processor along with 2GB of RAM. There is 16GB of inbuilt storage, which is non-expandable. It also sports a 10-megapixel rear camera accompanied by an LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Source : NDTV.com

What do you guys think ? is Moto X @ 24k Correctly priced or Overpriced slightly ? :)
Time to Convert this thread into a "Moto X Discussion Thread " !! ;)

ashs1

Padawan
i think the correct price could be like this :

16gb Variant @ 20k
32gb Variant ( sadly no plans on selling it in india .:( ) @22k ??

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Dejected and disappointed.. Was hoping the 16gb version price would be couple of thousands lower. Also no plans to sell 32gb model is surprising. Pass!

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
bingo.......!!

i was exactly right about the pricing... :D

Time to Convert this thread into a "Moto X Discussion Thread " !!

no need there will be only few unaware buyers who will buy it at that price and unaware buyers don't exist on tdf...

there are so many options for this price range and soon all prices of old mobiles are going to fall .. moto x is opposite of moto G

24k is for white and black only ... whereas the wood back is 26k

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
its launching today at 11am for 23999
got mail from fk

- - - Updated - - -

*androidbqbq.blogspot.com/2014/03/moto-x-to-launch-today-for-23999-rupess.html

Top Bottom