Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yeah, I'll be finding what I can do after rooting. I knew of only a few things.

First thing, Download Greenify and Hibernate all apps(Expect whatsapp or IM's which you depend on for notifications) and select auto hibernation, you will save atleast 10% more battery

$hadow

Geek in making
Having a weird problem on my sis moto g at the time of call the phone screen goes all black and keep on ringing. She has to press power button and repress it to answer the call. Any one on the same boat?

Having a weird problem on my sis moto g at the time of call the phone screen goes all black and keep on ringing. She has to press power button and repress it to answer the call. Any one on the same boat?

Similar problem with mee too. Screen stays off for few seconds in receiving call.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Guys please suggest a good custom ROM for Moto G first generation. Stock lollipop is lagging.

[ROM][Falcon/UNIFIED]XPerience-9.0.2_r1 NIGH… | Moto G | XDA Forums
how is the above one?

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Experiencing some bugs on moto g 1st gen with lollipop. Sometimes the screen wouldn't respond to touch and have to wait till the battery runs out. The dictionary feature oof KitKat was better. The stock home screen looks almost same as KitKat and doesn't feel as good as moto x 2nd gen lollipop. Not so happy about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom