Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy_65_in

Padawan
That happened to my phone too (Defy), and that also happens with my dad's Micromax charger. I will never again use the charging points in the trains or a non Moto charger for my Defy.
I recommend you buy a powerbank if you travel a lot.
-please suggest a affordable powerbank.also when do i see the lollipop upgrade on my moto g 2 2nd gen

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Mi Power bank don't have a AC adapter. So you can only charge where you can connect it to a USB post. Something which surprises Mi Powerbank buyers.

savvy

Broken In
Anyone tried *shopmeenova.appspot.com ?
Any better alternative(s) ? I want something that is small & stylish like this..

Last edited:

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Could someone tell me-

1)Does moto g have screen mirroring feature?

2)how can i play media files via wifi direct to tv by moto g.
Sony xperia has the throw function and Samsung has the similar function in its media players

andy_65_in

Padawan
my moto g2 new gen APPS symbol has turned white-when i touch it it opens up the display only partialy though when i touch individual icons they open up fully-whats wrong

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
It seems Moto G first generation has started getting updates

Android 5.0 Lollipop update for Moto G XT1033 | Customs Today

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Still haven't got the lollipop update in my moto g2, I'm guessing there's something wrong with it?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Updated my phone to lolipop . I am using the Asia retail version which I flashed manually. The new skins in dial pad and while calling is awesome. Phone is hanging a little occasionally. Will do a partition wipe and cache wipe later

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421544762445.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421544762445.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom