Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickenjus

In the zone
ya when listening from headphones sound is quite loud... is there any music player with more levels of volume... at night before sleeping I listen some downtempo music and instead of falling asleep it keeps me awake...

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
My friend bought Gionee E3 :banghead: instead of MG which i forced him to buy..
Is this is a wise buy ... :crazy:
We xchanged some sweet words :muttering: when he said MG does't have a good battery life....

tkin

Back to school!!
My friend bought Gionee E3 :banghead: instead of MG which i forced him to buy..
Is this is a wise buy ... :crazy:
We xchanged some sweet words :muttering: when he said MG does't have a good battery life....

Wait till it needs a service. Or he tries to sell it.

bot9011

Broken In
Hello guys, I bought Moto G two weeks back. It was just yesterday I got some time to play with it. Tried connecting the phone to my Windows 7 64bit powered laptop. Unfortunately, the system did not recognize Moto G. So today I tried connecting it to the system after downloading & installing the Moto drivers from their official website. Windows still doesnt recognize the phone. I am really frustrated because of this. Can someone please help me solve this issue ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hello guys, I bought Moto G two weeks back. It was just yesterday I got some time to play with it. Tried connecting the phone to my Windows 7 64bit powered laptop. Unfortunately, the system did not recognize Moto G. So today I tried connecting it to the system after downloading & installing the Moto drivers from their official website. Windows still doesnt recognize the phone. I am really frustrated because of this. Can someone please help me solve this issue ?

install these: Moto G USB Drivers, reboot mobile and connect it to laptop.

reddick

Mobile Freak
I want to clear my doubt that I've ordered Moto G at Flipkart on 14th April and according to Flipkart , the ordered is scheduled to be delivered by 22nd April.
And on second day I received a message from Blue Dart that order will be delivered on 17th April and afterwards it says tht "Product will be late, Contact CustomerCare."
I contact Blue Dart by mail and they send me this reply,
"We regret the inconvenience caused regarding the same.
Please be informed mention shipment reached at Destination Branch and request has been forwarded to organised the delivery asap."
But Flipkart customercare says tht you may ignore Blue Dart msg and wait till 22nd April.
Plz tell me the logic behind this ... Thanks .

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
I want to clear my doubt that I've ordered Moto G at Flipkart on 14th April and according to Flipkart , the ordered is scheduled to be delivered by 22nd April.
And on second day I received a message from Blue Dart that order will be delivered on 17th April and afterwards it says tht "Product will be late, Contact CustomerCare."
I contact Blue Dart by mail and they send me this reply,
"We regret the inconvenience caused regarding the same.
Please be informed mention shipment reached at Destination Branch and request has been forwarded to organised the delivery asap."
But Flipkart customercare says tht you may ignore Blue Dart msg and wait till 22nd April.
Plz tell me the logic behind this ... Thanks .

No logic behind this but blue dart works this way. :(
I ordered TP link wifi router and after 1 day I get the same tracking message but it get delivered within 3 days. so wait.. you will get it in time.

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hey Guys!
I've got my Moto G today and no doubt it is more beautiful and worth-able beyond it's reviews and various test :twisted:
Currently , busy installing apps and doing back-up ...
One thing I want to ask is how to transfer my all contacts from my old Android phone to Moto G?
I've installed 'Motorola Migrate' on both devices but the contacts were not fully transferred :neutral:
I even transferred all contacts to SIM first , then put that SIM in Moto G but it did not showing the SIM contacts ... Anybody plz help!

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey Guys!
I've got my Moto G today and no doubt it is more beautiful and worth-able beyond it's reviews and various test :twisted:
Currently , busy installing apps and doing back-up ...
One thing I want to ask is how to transfer my all contacts from my old Android phone to Moto G?
I've installed 'Motorola Migrate' on both devices but the contacts were not fully transferred :neutral:
I even transferred all contacts to SIM first , then put that SIM in Moto G but it did not showing the SIM contacts ... Anybody plz help!
Can't you use google contact sync? Or doesn't it work with Phone Numbers?

reddick

Mobile Freak
Yeah ... It's done.
There was a net problem here which hinders connectivity to 'google sync' but now all my contacts were transferred :D

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Another up-coming possible best-seller from motorola. The Moto E. source
Specs look good, except for the internal memory. 4 gigs would be a deal breaker without expandable storage.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Specs look good, except for the internal memory. 4 gigs would be a deal breaker without expandable storage.

that would be expandable.. but the pricing seems to be 230 $ in mexico as per the leaks.. which looks quite expensive..
hope it is under 10k..

tkin

Back to school!!
4Gigs internal isn't good, most apps install in the internal memory, and most people who are buying these phones will not root it, so that will be a deal breaker for many if the price isn't correct.

roshan4uever

Broken In
hi Sam,
i have some prblms in my moto g, sometime unlock button wont works... after 3, 4 attempt i get unlock screen,
another prblm many times when i open any application it shows msg "so and so application is not responding" with three buttons appear REPORT, CANCEL , CLOSE" Always i need to close then i have to reboot my moto g.
Coould u plz suggest do i hve to do factory reset ??? or any other ways to rectify this prblms .

Any one facing same prblm?

Thanks in advnce...

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hey Guys!
Plz help me on buying flip case for my Moto G.
I want to know that is it wise to spend 1.3K on original flip cover sells on FlipKart or I should go for some cheap alternatives?
What is the main difference between the two?
P.S - I don't want any screen guard for the device.
Thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom