Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Where man ? Which shop ?
Street shops, the shop where I saw moto g as well as nexus 5 flip cases is in Shyambazaar. Go to Shyambazaar more, now walk towards the metro station(ask anyone which way the metro station is), take the left side footpath along the road. Now just walking a few steps from the crossing, you'll see a street mobile accessories shop on the footpath(the shop is leaning against the railings), its quite small, if you had walked to the metro station then you had gone too far.

I think other street shops in chandni will also have them.

reddick

Mobile Freak
But there must b quality issues among these cheap cases.
I want to have better protective flip case. So plz tell me whether 5-600 Rs. selling online case is fine or I should go for original 1.3K case @ FlipKart :?:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nice video ... N congrats for your new gadget :)

Thanks. I would have loved to accept the congrats, but it's one of my friends. My Optimus One is not allowing me to upgrade just yet, even when I desperately want to do.
But I *am* using it for a week, and would like to write a proper review from my angle, before handing over the phone back to my friend! ;)

vikash

Journeyman
I am having problems with my mobile phone. Sometimes(or most of the times) when I use my headphones, and cycle between tasks, for ex- chrome to mx player, or to JetAudio player, GOOGLE VOICE SEARCH KEEPS POPPING UP. Anybody with a solution?

Last edited:

savvy

Broken In
Guys plz suggest me good screen protector for Moto G
within Rs. 300 preferably with a flipkart link & the one you
have used.. Don't tell me i don't need one...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Screen guard? Applying yourself? Bad idea.
Goto any local mobile shop. Might take Rs 200, for a brand new flashy screen guard.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
applying screen guard is not big deal :wink:
there are various demos on youtube, and some screen guards don't even need soap water solution for that.

savvy

Broken In
Does this cheap screen guards do any harm to the screen ??? I mean if i want to remove it after some time will it be difficult/damaging ??

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Does this cheap screen guards do any harm to the screen ??? I mean if i want to remove it after some time will it be difficult/damaging ??

depends on the way the screen guard was applied. if it used some sort of glue, it may leave marks when removing it, if it was self sticking (without glue) it wont leave marks probably. if it used soap water solution, then I don't know :|

shubhu

Banned

I bought screen protector from Gadgetshieldz site for Rs 319.But it's costly on Flipkart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom