Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anky

Youngling
^^wondering the same..
i just noticed two bubbles on the screen(inside):shock:, never saw this kind of thing, will post some pics(charging the camera battery now:wah:)
contact flipkart...for replacement..and there was this video where its screen as scratched with knife but nothing happened ...so do we really need screen guard..?

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
it's 30day replacement warranty, I'll wait to see if they disappear with use, will claim warranty if not(it's not in stock right now, and the delay in the shipping is another reason).
The bubbles are tiny, one is right in the front and the second is in lower right corner.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Just read their policy-" If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked"
I'll definitely wait now.

I don't know if i can take a picture of the bubbles, I'll try searching Google images until my camera battery charges.

The bubble are somewhat like this(highlighted)-
*i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/borncrysis/Screen.png

They are not as big as in the picture, they are extremely tiny but visible.

Motorola G screen pic(two pics of same bubble)

*i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/borncrysis/DSC07432.jpg

*i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/borncrysis/DSC07431.jpg

jhingalala

Broken In
Yay! Finally received (power of in-a-day guarantee)....

First impressions.

1) In the box: Phone, headset (like the SAMSUNG one in white), charger (like APPLE but no detachable USB), User manual

2) Looks smaller (I was using Canvas 2 and Xperia L.)

3) 12.92GB available

4) Feels good and sturdy in hand.

View attachment 13521

More pics to follow......
hey congrats. Anybody planning to buy meenova?interested to see any red back cover pic from anybody

toofan

Technomancer
Zapout: This could be a manufacturing defect as this is a cheap budget android phone as advertised. But seriously a 14k phone is cheap??? there should not be these bubble type of things.

How do you think these bubbles will disapear with usage? Are these water bubbles which will evaporate with time..

toofan

Technomancer
Anky: pls do inform about the manufacturing defects also if there any. I wish there will be none.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Just read their policy-" If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked"
I'll definitely wait now.

I don't know if i can take a picture of the bubbles, I'll try searching Google images until my camera battery charges.

The bubble are somewhat like this(highlighted)-
*i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/borncrysis/Screen.png

They are not as big as in the picture, they are extremely tiny but visible.

Motorola G screen pic(two pics of same bubble)

*i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/borncrysis/DSC07432.jpg

*i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/borncrysis/DSC07431.jpg

It's a dead pixel.

blackpearl

The Devil
Are bubbles on screen a feature of the Moto G? Anandtech found bubbles too in their review.

Pic
*images.anandtech.com/doci/7586/MotoG-1765_575px.jpg
*images.anandtech.com/doci/7586/Defects.jpg
Review AnandTech | Motorola Moto G Review

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
I'm using the cell phone without any screen guard, and i know using it probably won't fix the problem.. i just don't want to wait another 20 days for the replacement to come, so I'm waiting for the stock.
Guys do post, if you also find something like this with your phone.

just called flipkart CC, they've forwarded the query to the technical team, they'll contact me within 24hrs.
if they can't resolve it, I'll get a replacement.

by the way how is this case?-
Armor Hybrid

puli44

Chill
i Have some issue in network setting...option use only 2g network is not disabling even after i disabled ? is anyone facing similar issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom