They've delayed launch in india :banghead:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13178&d=1388840778

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388840757021.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388840757021.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 246

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
why nobody asking if the single sim version will launch here or not. remember, Cyanogenmod doesn't officially support dual-sim so if you end up getting dual sim, community support will be equivalent to that of most legacy devices. only some markets will be getting DS version so keep that in mind if you are upgrading in the hope of better custom roms.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
why nobody asking if the single sim version will launch here or not. remember, Cyanogenmod doesn't officially support dual-sim so if you end up getting dual sim, community support will be equivalent to that of most legacy devices. only some markets will be getting DS version so keep that in mind if you are upgrading in the hope of better custom roms.

I too want a single sim for dev-support. If it doesn't launches here, then i may import it or wait for Xperia L refresh.

sushovan

In the zone
Why the hell LG is not launching any of their Optimus F series phones or L9 II here :banghead: Could have made things much tougher for Sony and These Rebranded Octa cores.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Why the hell LG is not launching any of their Optimus F series phones or L9 II here :banghead: Could have made things much tougher for Sony and These Rebranded Octa cores.

instead of L9 II we got some crappy G Pro Light Dual nonsense. F-series were LTE based and back then no operator had LTE so they skipped.

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

Not true.
M has a single sim version and a dual sim and except the radios everything is same.
And as you know M has CM 11 now which is made for the single sim version BUT works on dual sim too by first flashing the firmware of single sim.
Only one sim works then though but that's the tradeoff.
I believe it will be the same in the case of Moto G
And the reason cm doesn't support dual sim cause almost all are mediatek devices whose sources have never been released lol

rish1

Cyborg Agent

they actually are.. the model no is LG d410 ..
1.2 GHz cortex a7 snapdRAGON 400
ADRENO 305
960 X 540
android 4.4

just wait for mwc.. might be announced in ces also

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
they actually are.. the model no is LG d410 ..
1.2 GHz cortex a7 snapdRAGON 400
ADRENO 305
960 X 540
android 4.4

just wait for mwc.. might be announced in ces also

Moto G beats it there.

instead of L9 II we got some crappy G Pro Light Dual nonsense. F-series were LTE based and back then no operator had LTE so they skipped.

so, 3g should've worked normally on those phones right? and 2g should've worked too.

ankush28

Bazinga
I've asked this many times :)
ROM support is important for me...

This time I am gonna try my hands on making/porting custom roms ;)
Why dual sim only ? :(:(:(:(:(:(

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
hoping this is true :)
Motorola Moto G delayed for India, to come in January-end

Motorola will be releasing both the single and dual-SIM variants of the Moto G in India, just like what Sony did with the Xperia M. Although there is no information on price, the single-SIM variant would be priced around Rs. 13000 while the dual-SIM variant around Rs. 15,000. It remains to be seen whether both 8 GB and 16 GB storage variants will be available.

*www.androidos.in/2014/01/moto-g-india-debut-delayed-january-end/

To remind you, Motorola will be releasing both single-SIM and dual-SIM versions of the phone in the country. The phone is expected to be priced starting INR 13-14,000.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Moto G beats it there.

I know but still.. good to have different choices.. some might prefer LG over Motorola.. and it could offer 8 gb with memory card at lower price than 16 gb moto g.. or a better design, camera .. let's wait for prices for both.. even then I am buying none of them.. I am gonna import the 100$ version if Sony doesn't come up with good alternatives with good screen and sexy designs.. but i bet they will come up with something great

sukesh1090

Adam young
Let alone India i don't think LG L9 II is available in anyother countries as its not listed in ebay.com or amazon.com.few days before i was asking my friend to go for it but it wasn't available anywhere.i don't know what LG is trying to do because they anounced this phone long ago.

Tarun Singh

Banned
^^ What is the profit in talking about its price when even its release date is not confirmed ?? Don't expect Moto G before February in India. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom