Moto E8 - A class of it's own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea.E6 is a great product if you forget bout the cam and the music quality.the premium package comign with the S9 is great in itself.The touchscreen rox, but the gloss finish is a fingerprint magnet.The phone my friend was a bit unstable and hung when multitasked.The Iphone is yet ot be beaten in regards to touch screen.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
I think the iphone is a total failure. The most surprising thing is that there is no video camera. Also, the price is make your eyes flop open. I really can't stand it.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
its a good phone with small screen and a fat body
But FERGIE and AB are its brand ambassadors so u will luv it

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I think the iphone is a total failure.

you are sure out of your mind :lol::lol::lol: people are dying to get it (zyaada ho gaya :D)

btw who is saying moto is finishing and all that

MOTO SALES FIGURES ARE MORE THAN SE

Moto with there crap phones always impress others with there great looks

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It seems like a TV remote if we remove the screen....:lol:

It may sell because of Linux like the E6 did....

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
An update: Tried the Sandisk 8GB micro SD memory card and it works flawless! Yep, total 2+8 now :)

As also confirmed on Howardforums

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
hey btw the screen is 2 inch it is looking so small ... the k550i screen is 1.9 inch and it looks so big . WTH mobile ki length kya hai ??

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Just because the phone itself is small and the display is in landscape mode, it gives the illusion that the display is small. In reality it's the same as in K810i or E51.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^^ dotsis se SIG churata hai

it was I was born intelligent. Studies ruined me.

aajkal ton logo ke sig bhi salaamat nahi hai :D:D

:D:D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^^^ dotsis se SIG churata hai

it was I was born intelligent. Studies ruined me.

aajkal ton logo ke sig bhi salaamat nahi hai :D:D

:D:D
I actually took it from one of my friends picture on Orkut. It said "I was born Intelligent. Orkut ruined me". I changed the Orkut to Think Digit forum. No idea about anybody's signature on Dotsis. Honest.

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
I actually took it from one of my friends picture on Orkut. It said "I was born Intelligent. Orkut ruined me". I changed the Orkut to Think Digit forum. No idea about anybody's signature on Dotsis. Honest.

Even I remember seeing that on Orkut.
Can you tell me which of your friends had it. We might have common friends.:D

Rokr E8 can also be projected as a gaming mobile.
I play GBA, MAME and DOS games on E6 but it is hard on touchscreen due to inability to assign functions of tactile number keys. Which shouldn't be problem on E8.

Also the fact that it has a landscape screen instead of portrait one we can play games while holding it upright.

By just swapping the 16 or 32 MB memory of MMC as RAM heavy dos games can be played.

P.S. - JAVA, DOS, MAME, GBA titles can together number in Millions.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom