For good music effect,use it with Sony experia M earphone
Samsung earphones is not supported

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone having this problem-
It is not connecting as media storage when i connect it to pc with windows XP
It always checks for drivers and is unable to find it
But It works fine with windows 7
Waiting for help

I am using my Samsung earphone no issue so far.Have you installed Xp Service Pack 3 if not that might be problem.

Received mine today..but to be honest I am a bit disappointed :(

Major cons for me...
1. Weird blue
glow around the edge of the screen. Cannot notice it on other backgrounds except white.
2. Mass storage not working with my old Samsung(galaxy pop) data cable, even though the storage mounts I can't copy anything to SD card (I am using win8.1)
3. Not possible to charge via USB cable
4. USB tethering not working.
5. Phone gets little hot while charging (not too much)
6. On box it says 1150mA battery inside:confused:
7. Problem with back cover.

2,3 & 4 are regarding USB cable I guess..can anyone confirm all above things working with different USB cable ?

What do you guys think should I ask for a replacement? I am really concerned about the screen.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

jp7153

Broken In
pls mention the model name of the earphone
i solved the problem of mass storage by installing windows media player11

- - - Updated - - -

2.try installing windows media player latest version and check
3.it should charge,i have tried it with different cables,everything works
4.try factory reset

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

Major cons for me...
1. Weird blue
glow around the edge of the screen. Cannot notice it on other backgrounds except white.
2. Mass storage not working with my old Samsung(galaxy pop) data cable, even though the storage mounts I can't copy anything to SD card (I am using win8.1)

2,3 & 4 are regarding USB cable I guess..can anyone confirm all above things working with different USB cable ?

What do you guys think should I ask for a replacement? I am really concerned about the screen.

2+3 : sometimes, it does charge via USB, else, it just ignores the USB, not even MTP.
4 : didn't try yet, will do now.
6: its the charging current of the charger (see the units (its mA).

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

4.try factory reset
i have win 7 on one PC, doesn't work even with WMP preinstalled (do i need to configure ?)
and it worked quite a few times, but ignores USB cables now.

- - - Updated - - -

and what problem do yu have with the back cover ?

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect

- - - Updated - - -

4.try factory reset

I am using earphone that comes with galaxy y.

- - - Updated - - -

Major cons for me...
1. Weird blue

Mine is charging through Sony Tipo data cable.Regarding Back cover not fitting properly flipkart can RMA it.

threeonethree

Journeyman
Hi guys,

I needed a smartphone for gps navigation and daily tasks and my choice was between the MOTO G and MOTO E.

I did a price comparison between moto g and moto e and the former was costing me Around 15000 Rs for 16 GB model with flip cover. On the other hand Moto E was costing me close to 8000 Rs with 16 Gb memory card + flip cover. So, the total difference of cost was almost double instead of 50$ (3000Rs) as in the US markets.

So i figured that moto e is much better value for money than Moto g in at least the Indian market and ordered one today. Got 250 discount from flipkart and total cost was 6750 for moto E + 500 Rs for 16 Gb class 10 transcend memory card.

What is your opinion on this purchase. Did i do the right thing or should have gotten the Moto G or waited for the Google event later this month to see what new devices will be releasing?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ well you bought Moto E. No use speculating what you could have done. Moto G maybe double the price, but it certainly is worth it if you could afford.

threeonethree

Journeyman
^^ Well i wanted to save 7k so i could invest them in moto 360 or a nice casio watch. Is there any reason to believe that a moto 360 would not work as well with a moto E rather than a G?
Could you please tell me if the class 10 transcend 16 gb card will be compatible or not?

What is the best cover that can be bought for a moto E and where can i get it?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, I see no reason why Moto 360 won't work with Moto E.
Also, Sandisk class 10 16 GB card should work with the phone. Don't see any reason why *any* card for that matter won't be compatible with the phone.

Local shops stock cases and covers at as low a price as Rs 100. I got one from Moto E. A soft back cover turquoise in color. And its way better than spending upwards of Rs 500 for covers from online shops such as FK.

Manju.s

Broken In
My moto e battery back up is worst.. Not even for 8-10 hours :( other than this everything is perfect..

Anyone having same battery issue.?

icebags

Technomancer
My moto e battery back up is worst.. Not even for 8-10 hours :( other than this everything is perfect..

is ur fone keeping data netowork connected/ wifi up all the time ? are there any battery hungry app running in background ? if not, seems like u got a defective set. try to change it from fk. :-(

Minion

Conversation Architect

I don't have this problem battery backup is awesome getting around 2 days of backup may be you got a defective one RMA with fk.

Manju.s

Broken In
is ur fone keeping data netowork connected/ wifi up all the time ? are there any battery hungry app running in background ? if not, seems like u got a defective set. try to change it from fk. :-(

Ya my mobile data will be on all the time.. But I'll browse sometimes only.. If i turn off mob data when i won't use .. Battery back up will be better ???

I'm using battery doctor app..

- - - Updated - - -

Still I have 1 week time of replacement warranty... Can I order for replacement ??

- - - Updated - - -

Still I have 1 week time of replacement warranty... Can I order for replacement ??

- - - Updated - - -

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Ya my mobile data will be on all the time.. But I'll browse sometimes only.. If i turn off mob data when i won't use .. Battery back up will be better ???

I'm using battery doctor app..

disable mobile data, wifi, bluetooth, GPS (major battery drain) etc when not in use, uninstall battery doctor, install greenify.

PS: those battery saver apps don't always work.

Manju.s

Broken In
[MENTION=129589]sai[/MENTION]yan goku.. Yup my battery backup is better now after disabling mob data..

What is this greenify? Is it better than battery doctor app..

And one more thing is my mob takes around 2-3 hours to charge fully..

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody suggest me which is the best screen shot app for non- rooted mobile...

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=129589]sai[/MENTION]yan goku.. Yup my battery backup is better now after disabling mob data..

What is this greenify? Is it better than battery doctor app..

And one more thing is my mob takes around 2-3 hours to charge fully..

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody suggest me which is the best screen shot app for non- rooted mobile...

Greenify is auto optimizer app that tweaks your battery to extreme stats studying your daily usage pattern!

It's best app for battery management on non-rooted phones!

It's because of the charger provided!
My phone charges in 1 hour If I place it on Moto X charger!

Top Bottom