Moto E discussion thread

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^haha :D i know that feeling.. My 2nd sem exams were finally finished 2 days back & i deleted about 120 mb worth of photos of papers/practicals/etc.. :D :p

i too have those.
didn't delete though.
approx 1 GB of Padhai- Related pics.
hehe
both 1st sem and 2nd sem included.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I seriously donot understand the hype Moto E has garnered... On paper looks too bland.. I would rather wait for the Micromax Unite 2...!!

on real life performance and built quality, it thrashes any phone under 10k from the likes of Samsung and Sony and including rebranded craps from micromax, lava, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Even compared with unite 2, Moto E has better screen resolution, better screen material (Gorilla glass 3), Glonass, better dev support, water repellant nano coating, lesser chances of hardware failure, and promised updates

- - - Updated - - -

It is the perfect phone these days.Motorola recently released a new 4G version, known simply as the Moto G 4G.

:facepalm: this is Moto E discussion thread.

How did you order? Its out of stock since long?

flipkart mobile app...i think it came into stock around 5.00 in evening ..i ordered it around 7...and went out of stock by 8.30!!

- - - Updated - - -

same man ....used galaxy pop for 3yrs and now moto e.....how ur galaxy pop is 4yrs old ,when did you buy?

hmmm...i don't remember the exact date, took it as soon as it was launched i think...i said almost 4yrs:p

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
I seriously donot understand the hype Moto E has garnered... On paper looks too bland.. I would rather wait for the Micromax Unite 2...!!

wonder how anybody can say that :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

flipkart mobile app...i think it came into stock around 5.00 in evening ..i ordered it around 7...and went out of stock by 8.30!!

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm...i don't remember the exact date, took it as soon as it was launched i think...i said almost 4yrs:p

yes, the moto e isn't lasting even a day on any batch of phones they start selling.
same kind of thing happened with me, ordered at 6: something and it got out of stock before 7:30

anyways, one weird thing I observed with moto e is :
using USB cables, sometimes it charges fine with a USB cable, sometimes, it just ignores.
why so ? tried 4 USB cables, didn't charge even once in 2(lenovo , LG ), just for sometime in two (one LG, one Lenovo)
very very weird
any of you guys experienced the same ?

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Did anyone encounter a problem with the back cover not fitting properly ?

Happened with me. After I opened just to explore the innards and put on the cover back on, something didn't feel right. I just ignored.
It was not that apparent. Bought a back cover from local shop for only Rs 100. And sis is using it with glimmer in her eyes.

wonder how anybody can say that :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

yes, the moto e isn't lasting even a day on any batch of phones they start selling.
same kind of thing happened with me, ordered at 6: something and it got out of stock before 7:30

anyways, one weird thing I observed with moto e is :
using USB cables, sometimes it charges fine with a USB cable, sometimes, it just ignores.
why so ? tried 4 USB cables, didn't charge even once in 2(lenovo , LG ), just for sometime in two (one LG, one Lenovo)
very very weird
any of you guys experienced the same ?

wow that's weird !! i experienced same with my friends moto g...i was not able to charge it with my samsung usb cable... hope moto e will work properly on my old usb cable..otherwise will have to buy a new one:|

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone encounter a problem with the back cover not fitting properly ?

yup...try contacting flipkart customer care..i think the will send a new one.

rdx_halo

In the zone
^haha :D i know that feeling.. My 2nd sem exams were finally finished 2 days back & i deleted about 120 mb worth of photos of papers/practicals/etc.. :D :p

Beware I'm a teacher...... if I caught you..... (I will simply take your phone !)

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Will they replace the cover or the phone itself ? (sorry n00b ques.)

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE

Android 4.4.3 update rolling out for Moto E soon :-D

Can it play hd videos? I don't want to convert every videos that I put in the phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Moto E is not for those who want even a decent camera app. And especially not for those who want to scan written documents.
This is one grey area of Moto E that is just pure bad.
I got Moto E for my sis. And she loves it. But I don't so much due to its inability to take pics of written text. Here's a sample of what the picture looks like when we shoot text:

*i.minus.com/ie6XtkD6VH0S1.jpg

No amount of adjustment changes this blur text. So don't buy Moto E for its camera. Because of this you can't even read QR/Bar code with the scanner app. :(

Too bad. I need a phone with decent camera. :(

jp7153

Broken In
For good music effect,use it with Sony experia M earphone
Samsung earphones is not supported

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone having this problem-
It is not connecting as media storage when i connect it to pc with windows XP
It always checks for drivers and is unable to find it
But It works fine with windows 7
Waiting for help

Top Bottom