Moto E discussion thread

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
ordered a black one for my friend :p will order mine when dad comes back :p

Thanks for ur suggestion powerhoney :mrgreen: other than that what shud i check ? i think they dont give bill right? then to whom should i contact any prob occurs :unsure:

email CC stating your order number and ask for a soft copy for the bill.

ankush28

Bazinga
Thanks for ur suggestion powerhoney :mrgreen: other than that what shud i check ? i think they dont give bill right? then to whom should i contact any prob occurs :unsure:

They do give valid bill! With documentation of warranty and service centers :)
Cheers!
Other than this check phone thoroughly for any damage/scratch. Check camera, earphone jack, calling bla bla...

bhokal

Broken In
anyone else having their earpiece sound little more crackling than normal ? its not too bad but is unlike any other phone i had before..like having a little too much treble.

Manju.s

Broken In
ordered a black one for my friend :p will order mine when dad comes back :p

email CC stating your order number and ask for a soft copy for the bill.

yup. they have mentioned in a mail that they wil send us a softcopy.. once ordering can we change the address again :mrgreen: because i'll be in office all day time.. i wanted to give off address.. but i forgot :cry:

ankush28

Bazinga
yup. they have mentioned in a mail that they wil send us a softcopy.. once ordering can we change the address again :mrgreen: because i'll be in office all day time.. i wanted to give off address.. but i forgot :cry:

When their delivery boy will be out for delivery, They'll send an SMS to you including his mobile no. Just tell him when you will be at home or else give Office's address.

Manju.s

Broken In
They do give valid bill! With documentation of warranty and service centers :)
Cheers!
Other than this check phone thoroughly for any damage/scratch. Check camera, earphone jack, calling bla bla...

Hey thanks for the info.. is moto e better than nokia x and xperia e1? is moto e worth having? :cry: i'm really tensioned after ordering :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

When their delivery boy will be out for delivery, They'll send an SMS to you including his mobile no. Just tell him when you will be at home or else give Office's address.

hmm thanks dude.. will that delivery boy consider the new address :)

ankush28

Bazinga
Hey thanks for the info.. is moto e better than nokia x and xperia e1? is moto e worth having? :cry: i'm really tensioned after ordering :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

hmm thanks dude.. will that delivery boy consider the new address :)

>Moto E>>>>Nokia X much much better.
> obviously he will! You can also change it now from order page.

Manju.s

Broken In
>Moto E>>>>Nokia X much much better.
> obviously he will! You can also change it now from order page.

how about xperia e1 compare to moto e ?

I have checked in order page but there is no option like that to change address.. is it because i order as guest user

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
trying to add a google account and more internet usage on my moto e
I cant change the data preference to mobile data.
everytime I try to add any account, it goes to wifi automatically.
how to set it on mobile data ?

--------------------------

okay. done. a restart did it.

giprabu

In the zone
Can someone tell me how good Moto E is, when comes to scanning documents ??

I regularly use CamScanner app on my tab... Thinking to buy it, if the final output documents are good..

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can someone tell me how good Moto E is, when comes to scanning documents ??

I regularly use CamScanner app on my tab... Thinking to buy it, if the final output documents are good..

Camera has fixed focus, so you won't get that good scans.

Moto E is not for those who want even a decent camera app. And especially not for those who want to scan written documents.
This is one grey area of Moto E that is just pure bad.
I got Moto E for my sis. And she loves it. But I don't so much due to its inability to take pics of written text. Here's a sample of what the picture looks like when we shoot text:

*i.minus.com/ie6XtkD6VH0S1.jpg

No amount of adjustment changes this blur text. So don't buy Moto E for its camera. Because of this you can't even read QR/Bar code with the scanner app. :(

giprabu

In the zone
Moto E is not for those who want even a decent camera app. And especially not for those who want to scan written documents.
This is one grey area of Moto E that is just pure bad.
I got Moto E for my sis. And she loves it. But I don't so much due to its inability to take pics of written text. Here's a sample of what the picture looks like when we shoot text:

*i.minus.com/ie6XtkD6VH0S1.jpg

No amount of adjustment changes this blur text. So don't buy Moto E for its camera. Because of this you can't even read QR/Bar code with the scanner app. :(

It helped me. Thank you !

Top Bottom