Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Business entrepreneur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Baker

Albicelestes
So in ur views , which is the most respectful proffession in the world....

for me it is always person who is in ArmedForces.....

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
You have not posted "Teacher"...

Any day I would say Teaching is the most respected profession...

And, I've chosen "SE"...at least I should respect my profession (koi kuch bhi bole ;-) )

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Those who sacrificing their life to save our border second to none.....

Jai jawan

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
People have gratitude for soldiers, no doubt. But the most respected is Doctors.
And Politician doesn't deserve to be even an option here.

Rahim

Married!
^I own a hospital and believe me that the image that doctors are God-incarnate is bullocks!!! You may find a good one here and there but most of them are running after money and fleecing everyone, patients and the institute.

Its very hard to say which is the most respected profession because theoritically every one is respected but practically its not.
kehne ko to CA is also very respected proffession but we all know what they do with accounts!!!

sujoyp

Grand Master
I respect soldiers the most coz they r playing with their life to save us and our own country...
For all other jobs there is no risk of life.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, can't comment actually. I think everything which gets you a comfortable living is respectful.

red dragon

Master troll
^I own a hospital and believe me that the image that doctors are God-incarnate is bullocks!!! You may find a good one here and there but most of them are running after money and fleecing everyone, patients and the institute.

Its very hard to say which is the most respected profession because theoritically every one is respected but practically its not.
kehne ko to CA is also very respected proffession but we all know what they do with accounts!!!
Which hospital do you own mate?I am a doctor from your city.

hansraj

In the zone
We respect the doctor because he is responsible to cure us or our near and dear ones. We know that doctor in person and we have no choice but to trust him. That doctor takes money for the service offered and he does it depending upon his image(Though, not all the docs are able to live upto the image always). Better the image higher the fees. He is just doing business and we get emotionally attached and indebted, coz we dont have a choice!!!

However a soldier gets paid a fixed salary and for that salary he gets even killed. He is dutybound to sacrifice his life for the safety and security of each and every Indian, whether that Indian is that High Profile doctor or a roadside begger. We dont even get to see those soldiers who die for all of us.

This should make all of us think again that which "Profession" deserves utmost respect from a true Indian. If that unknown soldiers sacrifice too cant invoke the desired respect then nothing can be worse than that for our society.

Personally I respect Armed forces the most, teacher next(option is missing) and third is fire fighter as their job is nothing but to save others life as the cost of their own.(Doctors never save someones life at the cost of their own life... utmost at the cost of their comfort may be)

Last edited:
OOps u forgot Civil Engineers who make base for the electric pole/transformers/power plants...LOL:mrgreen:
Ok... :) Engineers FTW !!! The latest technology we see around is a gift from one of the greatest scientist/engineer minds.