Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Business entrepreneur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

hansraj

In the zone
Dr. Gregory House is the world's best doctor. And he is even ready to put his career on the line to save the life of a patient.

lolz
I too have gr8 respect for Dr House... but unfortunately in real world very few exist!!! I have more respect for its scriptwriter and director though.

red dragon said:
Buddy I am not defending doctors,but to diagnose and treat a patient you need knowledge and experience not emotional attachment.Medicine is a branch of science which works only on logic not emotions.

You are comparing emotions vs logic which is absolutely fine. A doc cant be emotional while undertaking an operation or treatment. But how about thinking about the well being of the patient and not overcharge him/her(actually blackmail them).

Read this
*www.zeenews.com/news645817.html
Yet another example why a common man is made to suffer coz the hospitals have lost the basic objective of "serving". They r just setting the target and achieving it.

Last edited:

red dragon

Master troll
^Haven't you heard of diversification?
Yes,we all have heard the word,but please enlighten us with the name of your hospital.Since you seem to hate most of the doctors,it will be nice to know some of the doctors you are dealing with.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

lolz

Read this
Hospitals Assn for govt intervention in cash-less treatment
Yet another example why a common man is made to suffer coz the hospitals have lost the basic objective of "serving". They r just setting the target and achieving it.

I fully agree with you about the hospital `target`.Now I want to mention a few things. There are primariy two types of private health establishment in a metro city.Big corporate hospitals and smaller nursing homes.
Corporate hospitals are mostly run by non doctors.The owners are mostly businessmen who know nothing about medicine and give a damn both to the patients and doctors,as a result both suffer.This hospitals charge anything they want from the patients for a particular service (which is usually more than 3-4times than the Govt.rate) ,but the profit they make does not necessarily reflect on the doctor`s pay cheques.The doctors do everything,take the blame and the hospital owner makes the profit.The good thing about these big hospitals is,they are well equipped to deal with any medical emergency round the clock.
The smaller nursing homes are a different story altogether,here the doctors are the usual culprits.Here the treatment is cheaper but the quality of service is usually sub standard.These establishments usually do not have any quality control policies and the doctors are given free hands as the owners are usually under educated small businessmen.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Wow..........
fight over respectfull profession !!!!

this is going gr8 :-D

Hulk is like India TV....there has to be a controversy in every boring thread.......

Rahim

Married!
~snipped~ by the poster to calm down red dragon and hulk's obsession :))

@red dragon: cut down on your preaching (not gonna learn anything new from you on this line) . I have already posted why i doubted about your profession and i think no need to stretch it like boomer.(heck i am repeating this point so much wihtout any success)

@hulk: If one has the money and desire of building something, then its quite easy; not impossible or unnatural.

@rhitwick: yah it was lol but its not fun anymore. Its more of a personal attack now.

This forum is showing it bugs again, i posted this reply 4-5 times but all the time "this message is too short" came up. Raabo wants us to reply is some essay format like minimum 500 words :))

Incredible Hulk

Hulk Smash!
@hulk: If one has the money and desire of building something, then its quite easy; not impossible or unnatural.

Hey dude u r taking this in the wrng way. I dont want to do nothing with your fight with reddragon. I was just curious how u set up a hospital on ur own even though u r not a doc.

there has to be a controversy in every boring thread.......
well u seem to be doing a good job stoking the fire which was never there in the 1st place

iinfi

mekalodu
this is a funny thread and its running into pages...

watever profession u take, if u do it with utmost dedication and sincerity, everyone will love and respect you, be it a soldier or sweeper.
u can be a soldier and run away when the enemy strikes or take the backseat in a head to head combat risking the lives of ur colleagues, or u can be a sweeper who leaves not a speck of dust after his job is done for the day.
whom will u respect more?...
IMO u cannot categorize a profession as respectful n non respectful !!

Rahim

Married!
^This is how it works. You invest your money and hire doctors and administration to manage the day to day handling of the business. I dont think doctors have in them (desire or money) to build a hospital (I may be wrong but thats my general observation).

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Farmers might get the nod here.

jayantr7

In the zone
for getting respect,u have to give respect...there's no respectful profession until u behave well ..:cool::cool::cool:

red dragon

Master troll
~snipped~ by the poster to calm down red dragon and hulk's obsession :))

@red dragon: cut down on your preaching (not gonna learn anything new from you on this line) . I have already posted why i doubted about your profession and i think no need to stretch it like boomer.(heck i am repeating this point so much wihtout any success)

@rhitwick: yah it was lol but its not fun anymore. Its more of a personal attack now.

This forum is showing it bugs again, i posted this reply 4-5 times but all the time "this message is too short" came up. Raabo wants us to reply is some essay format like minimum 500 words :))
Yes sir,you really seem to be an expert in this line of hospital management.It seems like you really run a big hospital in Kolkata.But dear bigshot, you are forgetting to mention the name of the hospital you own.It is not at all personal BTW.I just wanted to know the name of the hospital you own in my first post in this thread.You could have easily bypassed that question (as I am sure by now, you do not own any) ,instead you started doubting my profession on the basis of my badmouthing some Paki terrorists!!!!

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Somebody is really pissed here!!!

Carry on dada :)) aapki ghadi ki suin kahiin atuck gayi hai. Whats your name btw?

Incredible Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Yes sir,you really seem to be an expert in this line of hospital management.It seems like you really run a big hospital in Kolkata.But dear bigshot, you are forgetting to mention the name of the hospital you own.It is not at all personal BTW.I just wanted to know the name of the hospital you own in my first post in this thread.You could have easily bypassed that question (as I am sure by now, you do not own any) ,instead you started doubting my profession on the basis of my badmouthing some Paki terrorists!!!!

Dude don't take pangaa with ARahim. he owns a hospital and u r just a doctor. he may have big connections .

hansraj

In the zone
Truce guys....... I have figured out who should be blamed now to cool down this HOT discussion. Lets blame the management and not the docs. Something akin to teachers and the school management. Teachers are generally gud but the management takes donations, inflated fees and so on.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
this is a funny thread and its running into pages...

watever profession u take, if u do it with utmost dedication and sincerity, everyone will love and respect you, be it a soldier or sweeper.
u can be a soldier and run away when the enemy strikes or take the backseat in a head to head combat risking the lives of ur colleagues, or u can be a sweeper who leaves not a speck of dust after his job is done for the day.
whom will u respect more?...
IMO u cannot categorize a profession as respectful n non respectful !!

I accept it whole heartedly. I was searching for the right words, and you have posted what I wanted to say, in better words (ignoring grammar and punctuation errors :) ).

When we started our business 10 years ago, we did not know or realise what we were up against (Internet Cafe). After starting, we had tough time controlling certain people from abusing our facility. We strived to keep our cafe safe for all, not just from virii or spyware but also from malicious/ obstructive websites. Today, the business is withering thanks to affordable connectivity solutions, but still I can proudly say I've done my best to keep my business respectable. I can speak only for me and can't say what other profession should have done or should be doing, but all I can say is whatever work you do, do it with your uttermost dedication and devotion. Your job is your god, worship it, respect it.

Rahim

Married!
Truce guys....... I have figured out who should be blamed now to cool down this HOT discussion. Lets blame the management and not the docs. Something akin to teachers and the school management. Teachers are generally gud but the management takes donations, inflated fees and so on.

You are wrong :D We both agree that doctors fleece patients. But he is behaving like a child who has been denied his daily evening chocos and milk. A doctor is suppose to be mature and calm and not like this red dragon who is repeating the same stupid question which has virtually no importance to this thread of which is the most respected job. This is some kind of Byomkesh Bakshi going on a witch hunt for no apparent reason.

Fight! Fight! Fight! :D
Kal fight karenge :)) Kitne baje match hai and on which channel?

@hulk:I have more important work to do ........... :)) Rest assure Rahim is kind hearted :)

Top Bottom