Moser Baer is a damn Cheater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

haider_up32

Broken In
sony dvds sold a year ago were all made in taiwan but now all dvds come with made in india print ...the packaging is same as international dvds...the quality is also good

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
I had bought 2 moaser baer CD-RW disks one year ago. I writed on them for the first time n amazingly after putting in drive all data were gone, again I erased them n kept trying the write-read process for 2-3 times but again amazingly my dvd drive wasnt detecting the disks. All data were very important but i lost them all :( .I was very angry so I never bought moaser RW disks till today. I only trust Sony disks. I found some problem in burning a particular .img file to sony dvd-r(wasted 3 disks to check process) but it successfully burnt on Sony DVD+RW. I later ckecked their MID n found that DVD-R were of 2nd quality(was like rtihwik 01) n DVD+RW was of 1st quality(was like sonyd01). This is my personal experience about MB n Sony disks.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^Try Hewlett Packard(HP) disks or even the ones from Sony are good.

I'll share another MoserBaer experience:-
My friend had bought a new usb flash drive from MoserBaer(Capacity 4GB). His new drive worked fine for about six months and then, the drive died. The LED indicator on the drive stopped working, the PC did not even recognize it. He got it replaced, the new one lasted for one month before following the leader. He asked me for help(me being the tech-support leet of our group). I searched a few forums only to find out that that was a common feature of MoserBaer pen drives. Isn't that handy? I told him he'd better go buy a Sandisk or Transcend drive. MoserBaer is definitely not even listed in the list of pen drive manufacturers... they are actually practical-joke-kit manufacturers(Hand em over to your friend and watch his face when he loses all the data:D!).

Raccoon

Journeyman
I had bought 2 moaser baer CD-RW disks one year ago. I writed on them for the first time n amazingly after putting in drive all data were gone, again I erased them n kept trying the write-read process for 2-3 times but again amazingly my dvd drive wasnt detecting the disks. All data were very important but i lost them all :( .I was very angry so I never bought moaser RW disks till today. I only trust Sony disks. I found some problem in burning a particular .img file to sony dvd-r(wasted 3 disks to check process) but it successfully burnt on Sony DVD+RW. I later ckecked their MID n found that DVD-R were of 2nd quality(was like rtihwik 01) n DVD+RW was of 1st quality(was like sonyd01). This is my personal experience about MB n Sony disks.

Dude, your DVD-RW would come with a warranty! Why didn't you get them replaced from Moser Baer? They also have a toll free helpline. Call them and tell them how disappointed you are with the quality, and insist on replacement.

Whats more, your Sonys might have been actually made by Moser Baer! Hope you know of that possibility!!

And the MIDs are often faked. I just bought couple of cheapo Nationals which bear Verbatim MIDs!!! So its definitely not conclusive factor in assuming media quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom