Monitor in the range 8k-10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Something needs to be corrected here. Samsung 943NWX has only analog connection. Technically you are flushing down the money for just keeping it on your table. Viewsonic has history of bad customer support. Best if you check out Samsung SyncMaster 2233sw. The monitor is a 21.5 inch 16:9 widescreen with 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution. The samsung 2233sw costs around 10k and its practically the same as e2200hd- atleast somewhat in technical specs. In other words you are getting more for less. Either this samsung's 22 inch or the dell 1909.

OP
mahesh

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
check out the 22 inch ones I said. If you can get it, well and good. Make sure it has atleast a dvi port.

it has dvi port. y i am not going for 22'' inch is it will b difficult to play games using my gfx card. also my budget is very tight dude.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Just an alternate. If you think you will go for better graphic in the future, 22 inch. But one can stick with 19-20 inch so go for it.

OP
mahesh

mahesh

hai i just now got my monitor. its awsome yaar. need to check whether any problem in playing games(fifa 09 and COD4). cheers

h_kunte

Journeyman
Hello people..

I am in urgent need of a new monitor (LCD) because my old monitor (CRT) conked off.

I am looking for a low cost solution at present because I am not in a position to spend too much.

Any suggestions? I am looking for a 15" or 17" monitor...
Thanks,

-HK.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Some pics of the screen will be really appreciated. Should help clear some doubts for new buyers in the future.

OP
mahesh

mahesh

some pictures of the monitor are postd here. but y these links are not working???????

Last edited:
OP
mahesh

mahesh

the following are the links.

*www.imgx.org/view/full/30736_fmcsh
*www.imgx.org/view/full/30737_mrubk
*www.imgx.org/view/full/30738_uu1dp
*www.imgx.org/view/full/30739_hm4a7

Nuxer

liNux+usER
the following are the links.

*www.imgx.org/view/full/30736_fmcsh
*www.imgx.org/view/full/30737_mrubk
*www.imgx.org/view/full/30738_uu1dp
*www.imgx.org/view/full/30739_hm4a7

cool :)

Same looking as my Samsung SyncMaster 933sn wide screen monitor.

check this
*img248.imageshack.us/img248/5936/2233bwlargefw2.jpg

ajith025

Broken In
hi mahesh, i am also from Tvm,

i would like to buy Samsung 2033... not available in logtech.
may i know from wer u bought? i read that u got it from ur friends shop... any contact info?

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
For 19", Acer AL1916W would be a great choice. Yes your card can support that res. My older NVIDIA GeForce 7200LE supported 1440x900 res.!! :D

OP
mahesh

mahesh

hi mahesh, i am also from Tvm,

i would like to buy Samsung 2033... not available in logtech.
may i know from wer u bought? i read that u got it from ur friends shop... any contact info?

The shop's name is 7 Tiles. Contact no is : 0471-2545810. owner name is Santhosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.