Monitor in the range 8k-10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
Hi,
i wold like to buy a new LCD monitor. i am currently using a black colour 17 inch CRT monitor(samsung). how much will i get for this monitor? If i buy a 19 inch LCD monitor will my gfdx card supports this without any problem(i am having 8600 GT 512 DDR3)?
need ur opinions. one more thing, i am very tight in my budget. the range i mentioned is including the amount i get after selling the current monitor.
TIA

k4ce

Youngling
i have a viewsonic 19" ... personally i think its too big for gaming .. 9.8k when i bought it ... 2ms refresh rate ... gud enuf :) ...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ No. 1909, I think has 16:9 aspect ratio while 198WFP has 16:10 aspect ration. not sure though. just check the specifications for these.

OP
mahesh

mahesh

Dell monitors are not avilable in my city(i am from trivandrum, kerala). The available brands are ACER,LG,SamSung,Viewsonic and AOC. Among these which one i should have to buy? please help guys.

OP
mahesh

mahesh

Samsung 2033SW for 8850 here in trivandrum, kerala. Now i am planning to buy that. but for my old monitor the dealer told me that he can buy that for 1.5k. is that ok? i need ur opinions.

Nuxer

liNux+usER
When I replaced my old 15'' LCD monitor (3 years old) with a 19'' LCD, the dealer bought that for 4K.

Who is your dealer Logtech or Indicom?

OP
mahesh

mahesh

When I replaced my old 15'' LCD monitor (3 years old) with a 19'' LCD, the dealer bought that for 4K.

Who is your dealer Logtech or Indicom?

That is a friend of my friend. Wen i asked logtech they say that they can give a max of 1.2k for that monitor. so i decided to give that to my friend's friend. but my monitor is CRT, not LCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom