Mobo , proccy and ram needed. Please help.

Hi ,

I need a Motherboard, Processor and Ram .
My budget is 12,000.
I want mobo with good onboard graphics which shld be able to play latest games at least on low resolution.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
what resolution do you want to play at?
onboard graphics is good for gaming in low res like 1024x768 and 1280x***
anyway for 12k you'll get
Athlon II X3 435 3.5k
Biostar TA785G3 @3.7k(if you can find one)
corsair 2gb 1333 MHZ value select ram 2.5k
total around 10k

keep the extra 2k, save up 3k-4k more
and buy sapphire HD5670 512mb for 5.3k

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

p.s.
didn't you create a thread few weeks ago where you decided to buy hd 4670 for your old setup?

Mr.Digital

Broken In
Go for i3 530 + H55 MB & 2GB RAM.

It will cost u 12.5K in total & with i3 530 u can play most of the games at adequate resolution.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ nice joke. ha! ha! ha!

i3's graphics ultimate crap. just say advanced version of Intel G45. gaming on Intel graphics ultimate joke. get yourself 785G (mentioned earlier) or 790Gx based. both will allow you run most games at 1024*768, mid-high setting without any lag.

Mr.Digital

Broken In
^^ nice joke. ha! ha! ha!

i3's graphics ultimate crap. just say advanced version of Intel G45. gaming on Intel graphics ultimate joke. get yourself 785G (mentioned earlier) or 790Gx based. both will allow you run most games at 1024*768, mid-high setting without any lag.

If i3 graphic is JOKE...then how the hell my one cousin & one friend with i3 config can play most of the latest games with out investing on GPU.:shock:

I respect ur comments, but can you give some examples for the same or at least some benchmarking or some white paper????:oops:

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
If i3 graphic is JOKE...then how the hell my one cousin & one friend with i3 config can play most of the latest games with out investing on GPU.:shock:

I respect ur comments, but can you give some examples for the same or at least some benchmarking or some white paper????:oops:

i dont know folks, never work games without gpu, but Bench - CPU - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News clearly shows the athlon superior, giving it the upperhand with four cores over two.
To be noticed that i3 wins over a slight margin in the games section.
Check it out & correct me if i am wrong.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

i think i got the link wrong.

Mehn...wth..check it out for yourself.

is 1024x768 low resolution ? . i at least want to play the game . it would be great if i able to play at 1024x768 . with Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H can i play games like prototype , latest nfs hot persuit ?

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Asus M4A87TD USB3 is good ? what is its cost in India?

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

@funkysourav

i wanted to buy a graphics card but many ppl had told in that thread that my proccy is very slow so i wont e able to get good performance. so changed plan.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
at that resolution, most games will run but will require turning all eye candy down. that way you won't be disturbed by hangs & lags. the Asus board is way costly & hardly any added performance. you can also go for Athlon II X2 + 785G (AM2+ based) + 2Gb DDR2 (can reuse if your current system is DDR2 based) + HD5570 or HD5550. this way total cost will be same but gaming performance will be way higher than any integrated graphics can offer this year. though you'll loose out on a few things but overall your profit.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
^^^
i would still recommend the op to buy
Athlon II X3 435 @3.5k
Biostar TA785G3 @3.7k
corsair 2gb 1333 MHZ value select ram @2.5k
total around 10k
and save up extra 3k for HD5670
till then op can
game on IGP itself

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i just shown him that if he needs good gaming out of box (rather than waiting few months), with little future proofing, it can be done by sacrificing 1 core & going DDR2 (reuse his ram if its DDR2). now its his call. 2 different ideas, 2 different config.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^^^
i would still recommend the op to buy
Athlon II X3 435 @3.5k
Biostar TA785G3 @3.7k
corsair 2gb 1333 MHZ value select ram @2.5k
total around 10k
and save up extra 3k for HD5670
till then op can
game on IGP itself

if he can save 3k, he can save another 2k also instead of getting low end parts!!
till then he can game on IGP as well. i am also doing that. games run nicely at 1024x768 by lowering a few settings.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

at that resolution, most games will run but will require turning all eye candy down. that way you won't be disturbed by hangs & lags. the Asus board is way costly & hardly any added performance. you can also go for Athlon II X2 + 785G (AM2+ based) + 2Gb DDR2 (can reuse if your current system is DDR2 based) + HD5570 or HD5550. this way total cost will be same but gaming performance will be way higher than any integrated graphics can offer this year. though you'll loose out on a few things but overall your profit.

what happened sam, you advising him a dual core!!

i need motherboard upgrade because my mobo supports ram only upto 2 gb and it supports Hard disk only upto 250 gb . It is OLD .

i dont want to play games with high performance i want to play latest games.

so suggest me any good motherboards .

i need motherboard upgrade because my mobo supports ram only upto 2 gb and it supports Hard disk only upto 250 gb . It is OLD .

i dont want to play games with high performance i want to play latest games.

so suggest me any good motherboards .

Piyush

Lanaya
best combination willl be

proccy suggested by Jassy
mobo suggested by souruv/sammy
2gb ddr3 from any decent brand will be enough

bcoz OP just want to play latest games at playable framerates
so i think 4200/4250 will able to fulfil his needs

even i've completed some latest games on my 4250 without any lags at 1024 resolution
such as:
STALKER COP
Borderlands
Singularity

and some old ones like:
crysis :D
farcry2
neverwinternights2

Top Bottom