Mobo , proccy and ram needed. Please help.

ya i am also trying to get that .
i have changed plan and for 12500 i am trying to get
Amd athlon x4 635 or 630
500 gb hd
2gb ram
and ASRock 880GM-LE .
It is enough for playing latest games like Fallout New Vegas, NFS hot persuit , fifa 11
atleast at lower resolution ?

its enough for me . soon i will try to get quotation . thanks for all your support.
i was just confused about quality of ASrock motherboards.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
If you turn every thing down or to medium and at minimum resolution.. you can play any game. As 880GM-LE has a DX10.1 IGP.

Piyush

Lanaya
its enough for me . soon i will try to get quotation . thanks for all your support.
i was just confused about quality of ASrock motherboards.

asrock is a nice brand but scarcely available in india
lot of professional used recently this brand for their sure-shot core unlockability

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
lot of professional used recently this brand for their sure-shot core unlockability

if a processor have locked core (i.e. its a X4 but sold as X2 or X3), than only you can unlock. this can be done by any board having ACC. actually AsRock not only unlocks the core but also makes a unlocked proccy stable. if you read review, many boards fail to provide a stable proccy after you unlock its cores. but usually AsRock is praised for being able to make proccy stable after unlocking.

if both MSI 785GM E51 and ASrock 880GM-LE available then which one is better.
i dont want to spend more than 4k for motherboard.

Last edited:
which one is faster and better choice for processors ?

AMD Phenom II X2 555 black edition or

AMD Athlon™ II X4 635

AMD Phenom II X2 555 has frequency 3200

this link shows a chart of performance for gaming :
*www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=2490&page=13

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if only gaming, X2 555 is way better. but in other tasks the 6mb L3 cache does very little help. also nowadays unlocking the Phenom II X2 is usually not possible. both the unlocked cores are unstable.

Top Bottom