Mobile under 15-16k

Nexus

Broken In
Hello everybody.

You all may feel, same thread is made by everyone. I read through other threads, I got locked onto Sone Ericsson Neo 5. Price is not more than 17k.
Currently I am having Nokia N8. So camera is not a issue for me.
Can you guys suggest me a phone which have qwerty keypad.(I am trying to avoid touchscreen and Nokia is not what I am looking for).
If Neo V is the best option, how is availability of service centres and waranty/replacement service in Mumbai region.
Looking for you comments. :-?

aroraanant

Explorer
If you want a qwerty then blackberry is the only option.
You can have a look at BB 9360 for 17k by increasing ur budget a lil bit.A slim phone with good specs

Last edited:

TheLetterD

Will Power
What about the HTC ChaCha?
It is well built, has a very good form factor and a good qwerty
Although it does have a touch screen for basic navigation playing games etc.
It shouldn't cost you more than 13.5K (street price)

I never suggest anyone to get a Blackberry
Boring OS, No good apps, Overpriced for the hardware it provides!
And if Nokia is not an option for you then I guess its best you go with the ChaCha!

S

siddhipatel

I think for you Blackberry 9300 Curve or Blackberry Curve 9360 will be the best choice according to your budget and other specific requirements.

Other brands like Samsung, Nokia are having more of touch screen phones rather than qwerty mobiles

OP
Nexus

Nexus

Broken In
I too was looking for bb, but wasnt there some problem with bb service some days ago. dat news change my mind. how is htc chacha ' service quality in mumbai.
Yes I said, about not looking for Nokia, but hows Nokia e6.

red dragon

Master troll
Nokia E6 is probably the best qwerty phone available under 20k atm, awesome display, brilliant battery life and keypad.
I would rate it much higher than my bold2.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I think E6 is a charming phone with great keypad.

But if it's possible to get an E7 at 20k, it's the best deal. It's got a huge screen, good camera, the keypad is excellent(Nokia), and it's getting Symbian Belle(which is gr8 again!)