Mobile Ringtones, Wallpapers, Applications/Softwares & Games

gks20

Right off the assembly line
re: Mobile Ringtones, Wallpapers, Applications/Softwares & Games

Now mobile phones are equipped with various factors affecting the development and application. To know the appropriate application for your device, mobile testing is required. Mobiquest's Mobile Test Centre offers mobile application and testing services to simplify the testing needs of applications developers, service providers and handset manufacturers. To know details visit the website- *www.mobiletestcentre.com/

I have a Nokia 5130 XpressMusic (Symbian S40, Feature Pack 3 I guess).

I want a Java scientific calculator and a PDF viewer with autobookmark.

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'

Guys I'm so proud... I replaced my iPhone 2G's battery wid the one I bought it online which is twice as powerful as the original... now its working amazing... thought i bent the plastic case near the dock a little... still as I use the crystal casing which ensures that phone's in intact and don't have to bother even when you drop it off on the floor ....
This is what I exactly followed... they are awesome www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkKQoUlOQg Congratulate me!

I've been using guitar rock, assassin's creed, nfs uc, mxtube, yxflash, dtunes and many other heavy weight apps for almost 1.5 yrs now and the battery died off.... i mean .. it doesn't hold charge for more than 3 hr or so..... So now I've got a battery which keeps iphone going for almost 2 days.... ! WOW!

chinnaa_r

Hi,

You need to visit gallery.mobile9.com for 5130 softwares, themes & games etc

It's all are super man

I have a Nokia 5130 XpressMusic (Symbian S40, Feature Pack 3 I guess).

I want a Java scientific calculator and a PDF viewer with autobookmark.

chinnaa_r

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply

You r method is chargable, but i need free, i found that anyway thanks man

Hey Chinnaa If You Want To download Games you just go to Download option in your phone there is different categories just go to games category and download games through GPRS.

ajith_yst

hey guys is there a way to make g talk work on windows mobile6x hlp pls...:?

happy_b

Broken In

Honest review on N97 mini n its applications....
*tinyurl.com/ycuk4er

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Hey..is there any HTC like theme for s60 3rd phones...:!:

Mike84

Broken In

hello,

can anyone tell me if .. are tehre any 3rd party softwares avaliable for samsung star? I saw somewhere that it had a disadvantage taht it doesnt support divx out of the box. So, i guess it can be installed later. But i cant find any place for anything to be downloaded for this phone from net. So, can someone please let me know if there are any such places to download?

appu

Knowledge Nomad

for nokia nseries themes
visit 4 Ur Mobile Only

For Nokia 5800, N97 and other touch phones and other nseries phones themes
visit Nokia Symbian Themes
Direct Download

These sites have around 1000 themes from themers all over the world and best part is that you dont need to register to download themes.

here is my personal site where i design nokia themes.
Bluffy Symbian Designs

ajayritik

Technomancer

Can anybody suggest a mobile for price not exceeding Rs 3000. Preferably Nokia or Sony Ericcson models.

maria_david202

Free Mobile Ringtones and Bulk Ringtones
*www.bulkringtones.com/

pradeepcec

Broken In

Mobile wallpapers for FREE download
*wallpapers.here4mobile.in

talwar

Broken In

Shopping List 2.0:-
This little app allows you to create lists of commonly needed items, can add different shops too, and runs in edit list mode or shop mode. Very good easy to use, just installed this app on my phone and it works perfectly. Ive been searching for a good shopping app and ive finally found it.
*store.ovi.com/content/26805

kelly

Broken In

YouTube
It's really a great invention.The only thing which i don't like is after installation during the initialization process it does not give INDIA as a.country in options,i selected US,hope it will not affect anything and the management will look after this concern.Thank to OVI, NOKIA & last but not the least to YOU TUBE workers.
*store.ovi.com/content/22949

shellyagal

Now it is so easy to make your own ringtones. All we need is to select our favourtie MP3 song, and upload it on AAfter Search by typing 'ringtone:' (without quotes) in the search box. It will split the MP3 into 20 secs ringtones. Select the interesting section of the song/music from 20 secs segments. Have fun!

kelly

Broken In

Goal.com Mobile
News offers the most comprehensive content for fans on the move, with the latest developments, live scores, player profiles and more ensuring you can stay connected to the World Cup wherever you are.
Ovi Store: Goal.com Mobile

davidtwhittle

Broken In

Thanks to all thread user to post all the links.I want to download some themes for my nokia 5800 express music and i think i will find it from one of these sites.

Top Bottom