Mobile phone earbuds

bubusam13

Human
At present i don't want to buy a mp3 player as I don't want another load in my pocket. So I bought a samsung 3.5 mm headset adapter
*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413durKYxNL._SX342_.jpg

I didn't like the sound of the original headets. It sounds a bit flat though have good bass.
I have an old AIWA supraaural headphone. I used it with the adapter. I didn't like the sound much, its lacking good bass.

Can someone suggest a good pair of ear-buds that I can pair with this 3.5mm adapter getting a nice output ?

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Soundmagic Pl 21, Mp -21 ( mic factor)
Or soundmagic pl30.
Or jvc marshmellow
the options vary according to your required sound signature.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Thanku :) for your replies. Before I thaught Sonys' are good.

hi Guys... 1 small questionSoundmagic PL-21 Earphones + Fiio Amplifier Bundles ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

lok at the link... its so cheap... should i buy or they may be cheap chinese maal :p

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
M i cheated !! :(

Monday I paid LYNX INDIA *lynx-india.com/ for a headphone and from Monday night the website is not opening :x:x:x:-x:-x:-x:-(:-(:-(

*lynx-india.com/ <---- guys please check it

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
M i cheated !! :(

Monday I paid LYNX INDIA *lynx-india.com/ for a headphone and from Monday night the website is not opening :x:x:x:-x:-x:-x:-(:-(:-(

*lynx-india.com/ <---- guys please check it

did you try calling to their number? I suppose this is the number: 0172-5087643

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The site is genuine. It is nothing more than an unfortunate downtime.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
I will be much happy if it is so. Actually the site stopped loading the day I paid and till now it is not opening. And this is my very first deal with lynx-india.

Stop using SMS lingo for the sake of humanity.
@ico... SMS lingo saves money, time and also give assurance that our sms will be delivered in proper condition, not with *some text missing* which appears in case of very long smses

did you try calling to their number? I suppose this is the number: 0172-5087643

No not, okay I will call them now.

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Sms lingo is for sms only, not for forums.
Kindly try not to use such way of writing.

Don't worry, the site is genuine.
It must be having a downtime.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
The genuine website is still down. Monday I got update that they were going to ship the product that day. I have selected DTDC air as shipping method. It was mentioned in their website that it may take about 3 days. But i have not received it till now. This is making me worry much much much :( :( :(

I normally use DTDC to ship items from Guwahati to Mumbai and vice-versa. I use to receive the item the next day. :(

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^ Bro have you got the product yet or no?
Even I was planning to get one online as well.

Which one did you buy?

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
MP21, since it would serve 3 purpose for me, for mp3 player, for Iphone and for chatting also.

BUT I DIDN'T received it yet. I am totally frustrated. They tell me that my product is shipped... But THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE SHIPPING DETAILS !!
I asked them repeatedly but they just say not to worry and I will receive it. It has been 2 weeks now. I paid for DTDC air. An aeroplane doesnot take 2 weeks to fly from Chandigarh to Guwahati

I don't want their fame to be destroyed but I think you should take a look at the live conversation below

*i55.tinypic.com/2a848q0.png

noob

Cyborg Agent
call them and ask or tell them that you are going to consumer court as you have a relative working as a lawyer :)

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Thats weird. Did you try calling amarbir up?
Plus if you are on facebook join the lynx group and post it there,
And most importantly post it on the lynx community forum.

The first and last one are the best ways.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
I have tried all methods.
In the community forum they do not reply. I have also came to know from community that there are people waiting for 6 months totally frustrated.
I have questioned in Facebook too. There I am always asked to wait and not to worry. I told them, even if it take time to ship, at least provide me the shipping details. But :( :(

(so far, I have found ebay the best... The ebay paisapay, the ebay court, the community all are just fine to make u worry free.)

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Till now I have not got my headphones. They now started blaming one another. Sales says ask boss, Boss says ask sales :X

Top Bottom