MMO Gamers

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Never played any MMO since I have had a bad experience of being addicted to Mafia Wars. Currently addicted to Dota. Trying not to get into MMOs. But if I find one that is irresistible, I might jump the bandwagon.

Try Planetside-2
it has got more than 30 awards.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
aww too bad.. i could have provided some armor
dont piss off the magmar naked hunters, especially from high ranking clans..
Just play as you are supposed to, dont loot others..
or else :evil:
Lol just did that yesterday:duh2:. Trying to help someone i entered in a fight with some monster. I didn't really help in the end but the other one did and I got some reward. Now whenever i meet him he calls me a looter. I didn't even know thats called looting:banghead:

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
When you get to level 5 & If you invest either enough time to get 200 Gold or 200$ (by paypal) to get a Luan Tiger, you can "Naked Hunt" Level 5 mobs
By doing so, you can avoid Exp by not dealing any damage at all as your Pet will do the job and get money and drops.. Thats how players get rich and start saving early for higher tier blue armor
But looters are those people usually level 2s who join their fights, do more damage than the player itself and effectively steal their loot.. Trust me, Those that are in higher clans have a blacklist for looters.. Right when these looters get level 5, their Life is gonna be HELL cuz players can get them executed/Hexed/injured/Silenced from Chat/Debuffed etc..
So looting may sound tempting but not good in the long run
This naked hunting only works for level 5&level 6..cuz higher pets require more money to summon than the money dropped from the killed mob..
So players tend to make the most out of it
I was a naked hunter myself.. I have a luan and level 6.. But I quit playing the game (gave all my armor to friends)
Now all i have on my account is 15 silver and a luan tiger :D

Btw what profs are u gonna choose ?
If you go Jeweller/Geologist - PROFIT !!!!! (Take this if you wanna go BoneCrusher style armor)
Sorceror/Fisherman - Self Repliant on healing scrolls (Take this if you wanna go for Tank)
Alchemist/Herbologist- Profit+SelfReliance (Take this if you wanna go for dodger)

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Okay. No looting from now on :oops:.
And i don't spend anything on mmo's ever:mrgreen:. Its just whatever experience comes along the way.
And i will go for jeweller/geologist

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
hmm itll still be a new experience, maybe we can play together :D ?
PS: Anorion.. whats ur nick
*warofdragons.com/register.php?referrer=Vegito
Go to the link and register here if u decide to change ur race

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
figuring out how to restart char
its peablade, died once already, attacked some skeleton thing by mistake

Top Bottom