MMO Gamers

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
CS 1.6 is not a mmo..
I asked my friends, how many of them play MMOs, 2 of them replied CS 1.6 as well..
LOL, India and it's CS addiction

I used to play LOTRO and WoW.. Its been a long time since i left.. Im thinking of going back

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeahit's not the game, it's about the peoplethink it's the more or less the same crowd jumping from release to release, although there is some churn mobile mmos here, my guild is called freeborn, we usually farm and merch together, it's fun

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
CS 1.6 is not a mmo..
I asked my friends, how many of them play MMOs, 2 of them replied CS 1.6 as well..
LOL, India and it's CS addiction

I used to play LOTRO and WoW.. Its been a long time since i left.. Im thinking of going back

Even though its an FPS, the number of players playing it online is really massive :D hence, MMO lol !

Neo

I played Planetside 2 for about a month when I had some good hardware. Its nit possible for me to play it now.
Another game I'm looking forward to is firefall. I think open beta is going on now.

rock2702

Padawan
Nice man. That's that best mmo around I guess. I would love to play it but can't buy it as if now, bought other thing during the steam sale :(

I guess it is :cool:

Switching over from a 1440x900 monitor to a 2560x1440 monitor next week,that's gonna increase gw2 experience manifold I believe.

BTW what all did you get in steam sales?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
mmo all the time
grind. drop gear. phone, bike, camera... does not matter. master it, then sell it off, and get some new diff gear. then master that gear. level up.
if things start getting too tough, train at lower levels till you improve your skills.
play out your role, use your strengths, dont tank if you are support
party long, stay grouped, loot all
and keep exploring the dunjons, never know what you might find in there

ok maybe the last bit is not like meatspace

doomgiver

Warframe
anyone tried Realm of the Mad God?
its f2p on steam, and you can play on your browsers too.

insanely addictive and totally fun.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
my friend tried to push me into LoL .. but I was too much into BF3 :p , I played LoL for 10 mins and got bored :(

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
There is also another browser based game that i used to play
warofdragons.com

Its really fun at low levels but extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely hard after level 6 +
It becomes totally pay2win after that..
But being a hard game, its kind of a challenge which makes it really entertaining for f2p players
For a level 6 pet, you have to spend 200USD worth of ingame currency.. Thats insane
A level 10pet costs 1000$.. not to mention.. Full level 10 Higher tier Armor set costs around 1500$
From these figures, you can imagine, the time and effort you have to put into the game as a f2p to ever get some of those..
Also, Large paypalling clans would usually try to control the market and resources by threatening clanless and low level players ... Ahh so many memories .. :D
I used to be afraid to login, from fear of execution
I played for a year and finally managed to build one heckof a charecter .. shortly after which I left the game because I was under the blacklist of some russian clan

my friend tried to push me into LoL .. but I was too much into BF3 :p , I played LoL for 10 mins and got bored :(

LoL is good, much more casual player friendly than Dota2
I play LoL myself..if you want to join, send a friend request to xXNerevarineXx :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom